What restaurant will you go to after shopping is done or between store hopping?

sigrist_2000

What restaurant will you go to after shopping is done or between store hopping?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. What restaurant will you go to after shopping is done or between store hopping?

• Wendy's
    • McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Arby's
    • White Castle
    • Steak and Shake
    • Taco Bell
    • Chik-fil-A
    • Buffet-style restaurant (hometown buffet, ryan's, etc)
    • Pizza place (pizza hut, papa johns,etc.)
    • Sit down and wait to be served restaurant (Ruby Tuesday, Max and Erma's, Red Lobster, etc.)
    • other

We go to mcdonalds for breakfast on our way to the other stores. My sister inlaw has a hangover and that is the only thing that helps her out. So after walmart we hit mcdonalds then the mall.

Sorry have to ask....you know ahead of time she's gonna have a hangover???

other...... we always go to the Olive Garden in the afternoon and relax a little while we work on our lists and regroup before we go back out. We are some of the crazy people that shop until late in the evening!! Will definately do a quick drive thru or something in the morning, nothing specific though, just something to hold us over. (we always pack snacks for while we are on the road also)

All I know if you Happen to be in Fond du lac,Wis stay away from KFC . That is where I will be working and I might be a bit ticked off since I have to work on BF. The chicken might be a flying.:)

If I was visiting KFC, and the chicken is flying, I'd send it back. It's obviously not fully-cooked.

:cheesy: