What city will you be shopping in this year on Black Friday?

jellybean051901

I will be in Binghamton, NY or Scranton, PA

Feel free to join us, last year Racerfan came from Pa. and we had a great time. Not sure yet when they will allow us to start lining up this year but I usually talk to the director of security a few days before to find out all the details. Unlike most places that line up over the weekend, this is a small little known location that the line doesn't start until I'm there... lol. In the past they didn't allow anyone on line until Thursday morning but last year they allowed us to start it Wednesday evening. Still not bad considering many line up for 4 or 5 days to be first and I can usually arrive and only have to be on line for about 20 hours to be first although last year as usual it was earlier and I expect it to be even earlier this year.

Starting in Lancaster, PA then on to York and then Hanover back home for awhile and wrap up the day in Gettysburg.

Love the outlets on BF!

Ok, what are the odds that two people on this forum come from the same exact town? I'm not sure but here's a good example.

I will likely be camping out near the front (if I'm not the front myself) of the line at Best Buy in York, PA once again, then once done I shall travel the short trip home to Hanover.

@Alexle2007, you mention Lancaster, which I assume then means you'll start out at the Rockvale Outlets. I've never been there on Black Friday but from what I'm told it can get a little crazy, :)

Ok, what are the odds that two people on this forum come from the same exact town? I'm not sure but here's a good example.

I will likely be camping out near the front (if I'm not the front myself) of the line at Best Buy in York, PA once again, then once done I shall travel the short trip home to Hanover.

@Alexle2007, you mention Lancaster, which I assume then means you'll start out at the Rockvale Outlets. I've never been there on Black Friday but from what I'm told it can get a little crazy, :)

I actually start at Tanger then work my way down to Rockvale. 2 years ago I got there at 4 am, not bad but last year we got tried to get there at midnight and it look an hour to go the mile to outlets where Rt. 30 starts having traffic signals and park. Big lesson learned.

Then either the Target there or in York depending on the crowd.

I am actually in Manchester, MD so right below you. We're only a mile from the MD/PA line so we spend a lot of time in Hanover. We generally go to the Walmart in S. Hanover after I stop at home for the hubby.

I live about an hour away from Scranton. I have no idea what it is like on BF. I usually go to Middletown NY, Last year I met up with TazErase at his (classified location) I may be doing it again this year. All depends on what the ads have and what I can get online. This year I am a Silver Reward Member with BB so I am hoping something I want will be offered early by them like they usually do. You are welcome to come join us if you want...

I will be in Binghamton, NY or Scranton, PA