Official Black Friday Countdown & Anticipation Thread

Brad

Dreading....last year was hard as DD is out of the toy phase and i just was bummed about that.....its all GC requests now. This year we will be doing new laptop but i just know that you guys will find me a better deal days before BF and I wont have a reason to not spend time with my in laws....ugh :(

gopro cams, that would be funny to watch the chaos unfold LOL I don't usually go out, the kids are pass toys (they are 16 and 17) so most stuff they want I can get online...actually I try to get everything online, its usually like zero degrees for our BF

im so ready for black friday, the mad rushes at walmart with falling incaps. The hours of sub 32 waiting out side at target... the bonding with new people in line that you do not know bonding on the common fact that you want to get your items and its so cold that your brain is losing function. now that says fun!

I don't know if I'll buy anthing this year. I'm still looking around for a warm place to sneak away and skip Christmas. I tend to remember experiences rather than things.

Taking my 2 youngest daughters to New York and meeting Daniel Radcliffe was the best gift I could ever have hoped to give.