Oldnavy and Gap deals??

srvaug

One year I went, it was so packed you could hardly move. I got a bunch of those fleece pull overs for like $5.00 a piece and I got my daught a new coat for $6.00 with some winter pants for $2.00. Don't know how I did it, but I did. That's the only year I went on BF.

hey jennifer0530...are you going to watch the michigan and osu football game saturday? its going to be a very good game!

I got a postcard in the mail from a local Gap Outlet store..The deal is 20% off your entire purchase when you use your Gap/OldNavy/Bannana Repub. credit card and bring the card to any of the OUTLET stores. ...Outlet store only....I'll see what I can do about getting a color scan done...

TJ

As I postd in the other thread.

Old Navy

These items are $10. Stores open at 7am. Stop in before Noon, and play their Scatch & Shop Game. You could win a shopping spree up to $1,000.

2 for $10, performance fleece accessories & the blankets

Adults performance fleece half-zip pullovers

Adults graphic tees

Adults long-sleeved polos

Men's & Boys long-sleeved button-front shirts

Women's velour couture hoodies & pants

Women's rib-knit v-necks

2 for $10, Kids long-sleeved polos

Kids performance fleece half-zip pullovers

Kids & Baby graphic tees

Baby jeans

Well of course silly! That's the one game any die-hard Michigan or Ohio Fan can not miss! Besides it's gonna be fun watching Michigan beat Ohio!

Go Blue!!

its the other way around..ohio over michigan..but really dont care who really wins..just like to watch a good game..and those two always bring it!

But if Ohio wins..penn state better lose!

and if michigan wins...penn state better win...lol