Petition for the Black Firday forum to open!

Needs a deal

I think you two are going between extreme now :)

Needs a Deal's post make me laugh out loud. Then ,Shopping4my3son's post make me chuckle because I actually wanted more like Labor day and Halloween is just too far for me to wait. Then your post.... Hm..... made me think secretly you are actually agree with the first post ? :tongue1:

Then your post.... Hm..... made me think secretly you are actually agree with the first post ? :tongue1:

I'd rather wait less than longer but I think the way Brad does it works out fine for everyone. I can't argue much, I get the 1st ad usually as a late bday gift:)

Why can't we all just get along? :)

Because chaos and anarchy are so much more fun! If we all got along and agreed on everything it'd be way too boring around here. Just ask anyone, I'm an expert on the subject :P

Don't worry, the BF forums will open for business in the next few weeks or so (August-ish). All in all, on the outside I'm ecstatic about another BF almost upon us yet on the inside I'm groaning about another two months of all my free time gone with those @#$%! charts. Gotta do it for the shoppers :)

Anyone heard from Dev lately (BigJim from the BF webcasts)? :confused: Hope everything's ok and he returns for the BF forums grand opening.

not since he posted something about BB several months ago I think. history shows he was on here as recently as the 16th though Edited by tinkrbel
update

I'm thinking that this year brad or Jim needs to do a section in the webcasts on stretching while in line at black Friday. After standing for many hours in the ekements then instantly having to race off the blocks you may pull a groin or a hamy very easily... Dangerous stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Last year we opened the BF forum exactly 3 months from BF (which would be August 23rd this year). The year before we did it the 19th I believe.

So it will be sometime around then. In the next 2 weeks most likely.

As for Dev, last I heard he was keeping busy and had some new projects in addition to his full-time job. Don't know if he'll be able to devote as much time to BF and the site this year, but we'll find out in a few short months.

Anyone heard from Dev lately (BigJim from the BF webcasts)? :confused: Hope everything's ok and he returns for the BF forums grand opening.

Well, he's not in Spain! (only a few of you will know what I mean, lol)

Hey Everybody! It's Bigjimslde ... Gottadeal.com ....Black Friday LIVE (who miss that? LOL)

I am here and alive.....I had a rough start to the year. I started a new company (which is good), my sewer pipe exploded under my house (which is bad) so that has kept me from GD.

I will be here in full effect for Black Friday (as much as Brad needs and wants me). I cant wait for it to start.

Last year we opened the BF forum exactly 3 months from BF (which would be August 23rd this year). The year before we did it the 19th I believe.

So it will be sometime around then. In the next 2 weeks most likely.

As for Dev, last I heard he was keeping busy and had some new projects in addition to his full-time job. Don't know if he'll be able to devote as much time to BF and the site this year, but we'll find out in a few short months.