Walmart BF ads

darrellw79

Well I know for a fact that the cabbage patch and power wheels be on sale. I also saw the laptops and pcs come in today. I know this to be true because i am a vendor for walmart and i saw all these items wraped in the backroom with bf sales signs on them. i bought all my walmart stuff today and if you gon in on fri they will adjust the price. let me know if someone needs to verify a price

I was just there tonight. I was looking for the care bears and cabbage patch babies that will be on sale on BF to put them on layaway. I couldn't find the care bears anywhere. I found the care bear cubs but not the regular bears. I figured maybe they put them away for BF.

HEY I WORK AT WALMART AND THE 5-11 DEALS MOST ARE NOT ON THE FLOOR WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW CLOTHES ITEMS. THE ITMES THAT ARE WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT BARCODES. FOR EXAMPLE THE LIGHT SABERS THEY HAVE OUT FOR 19.96, BF MORNING THEY WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT # SO IT WONT DO YOU ANY GOOD TO PUT ANY ON LAYAWAY. THEY HAVE ALL THE BLITZ ITEMS ON PALLETS THAT WILL BE PULLED OUT RIGHT BEFORE THE RUSH.... TOUGHT I'D LET YA KNOW.:g_thumbri

I also saw the laptops and pcs come in today. I know this to be true because i am a vendor for walmart and i saw all these items wraped in the backroom with bf sales signs on them.

Would you please confirm the price for the laptop and desktop computers?

What city/state are you in?

Thank you.

HEY I WORK AT WALMART AND THE 5-11 DEALS MOST ARE NOT ON THE FLOOR WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW CLOTHES ITEMS. THE ITMES THAT ARE WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT BARCODES. FOR EXAMPLE THE LIGHT SABERS THEY HAVE OUT FOR 19.96, BF MORNING THEY WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT # SO IT WONT DO YOU ANY GOOD TO PUT ANY ON LAYAWAY. THEY HAVE ALL THE BLITZ ITEMS ON PALLETS THAT WILL BE PULLED OUT RIGHT BEFORE THE RUSH.... TOUGHT I'D LET YA KNOW.:g_thumbri

I read on another thread that Walmart layaway (I think it was walmart) will not be open BF morning. Even if it is, you would spend a good chunk of your morning in line whether you are putting in layaway or getting out and trying to price adjust.

I read on another thread that Walmart layaway (I think it was walmart) will not be open BF morning. Even if it is, you would spend a good chunk of your morning in line whether you are putting in layaway or getting out and trying to price adjust.

I don't think it was walmarts, cause our walmarts layaway is gonna be open. But you have to have it out by 12/09. Thats when they clean out layaway bins to get rid of stuff people wont pick up. Thats a good time to check for any bf items that are cancelled out of layaway most will still ring up for the bf price..:g_thumpsu:gd_pineap

I don't think it was walmarts, cause our walmarts layaway is gonna be open. But you have to have it out by 12/09. Thats when they clean out layaway bins to get rid of stuff people wont pick up. Thats a good time to check for any bf items that are cancelled out of layaway most will still ring up for the bf price..:g_thumpsu:gd_pineap

I just did a Christmas layaway at Walmart yesterday. My slip says I have until 12/15 to pick it up. I think the date it has to be out varies by store/state.