any good BF deals on bicycles?

crystalhicks

Yep. Walmart has a 20" for $25.88 and a 25" 15-speed for $49.88. I am getting both.:D

Thanks for the help... what age are you getting the 25" for? I am looking for one for a 10 year old but she is very tall for her age....do you think a 25" would be too big or should I look for more like a 22"? Thanks again!!

My kid ("Kid"-ha ha, he's 23!) wants a mountain bike at Dicks Sporting Goods. Any idea when that BF ad will be up or any clues about any coupons that day?? Thanks in advance....

Don't know about their BF ad but they do have a $10 off $25 or more coupon, you need to use their free "scorecard" to redeem. I couldn't post like but goto the FatWallet.com & do a search for Dicks on Hot Deals forum.

Thanks, that really helps, I wish I could find one for the $25 range, my husband is already going to shoot me for what I have spent already!!! Oh well it's only once a year and the twinkle of the Chirstmas morning magic in their little eyes won't last much longer!!

Guest Deals4Me

I'm looking for one small enough for a 3 year old....how big or smal...should it be?

SMALL think tricycle height.

Kmart turkey day is supposed to have $20 pooh and disney princess bikes. Rumour has it that Big Lots has similar for $10

Kmart is having two bikes, a boys and girls, 12" bike for sale on bf for 19.99! I am getting the 12" boys bike for my 3yr old.:)

The only bike I saw was the 10" on Thanksgiving Day. Did I miss something? I need a 12" for my daughter, would love the Disney ones, but I thought they were 10".

Thanks!:D