Anyone else already checking the extended weather?

erh12275

Thanksgiving day is supposed to be 72/55 here in Orlando. Just about the same as it was last year. I took one blanket with me to BF last year and about froze waiting outside all morning in 50 degree weather, so I plan on dressing much warmer and taking a few blankets this year, as I freeze in anything below 80! :tongue1:

Guest general41391
It would suck if it snowed here, but there is like a 0% chance. Chance of rain is under 20% and it will be in the mid 40s which isnt that bad

Hadn't thought about it... But I don't think I need to worry. I would welcome rain for once, I am willing to stand out in it just to remember how it feels...

I hear that!!! Though Im an Arizona baby born and raised so I was freezing last year!! I get cold in 75 degree weather. lol

For all of you "complaining" about how cold it is or might be and how it might snow, try shopping on black friday in Alaska. It's been -30 already in Fairbanks and Anchorage has been around 0. Probably about those temps on black friday. The diehard shoppers will be lining up at BB in the freezing temps, possibly enjoying the snow too. Anyone care to join me?

ND

I live in Georgia and the temps will be 53/36 in Northeast GA on BF, but thankfully I will be doing my shopping in sunny Daytona Beach, FL where it will be warmer! :yelclap: The temps for Daytona are listed as 70/48 now. That is much better. Sweatshirt for the morning and t-shirt in the afternoon!! :D