Anyone else already checking the extended weather?

erh12275

Just checked the 10day forecast and on Turkey Day seems we will have cooled off just a little compared to today.

High 74 Low 64

Temp right now: 83

Heat index I think is 87 (close to that anyway)

Yep same as us. We have been in the 80's the last couple weeks.

Here's my forecast for Thanksgiving...Nov 24 Thursday

Plenty of sun. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 40s.

Funny you mention that. I checked this morning and the low is going to be 47 on Thanksgiving. Still one more day before I can see BF forecast...

Funny you mention that. I checked this morning and the low is going to be 47 on Thanksgiving. Still one more day before I can see BF forecast...

Yeah I know some have weather that changes but ours only does by a degree or 2. And once in about every 8 weeks it rains a little bit.

Guest Deals4Me

Thats what my forecast for Kankakee County Illinois is.... yikes.

So I am scared for BF... I am about to have surgery (ONE week before BF), and I am sure my wounds wont want to be cold!!! UGH!:gd_stars:

Thats what my forecast for Kankakee County Illinois is.... yikes.

So I am scared for BF... I am about to have surgery (ONE week before BF), and I am sure my wounds wont want to be cold!!! UGH!:gd_stars:

make a date night ... Your hubby can stand in line in the cold for you, then when the store opens, switch ... he can stay in the car, and warm up, and you get to go shopping ! :-D (tell him thats what happens if he waits 5 years between dates ! :-D

Oh, and good luck on the surgery

@

Guest Deals4Me

make a date night ... Your hubby can stand in line in the cold for you, then when the store opens, switch ... he can stay in the car, and warm up, and you get to go shopping ! :-D (tell him thats what happens if he waits 5 years between dates ! :-D

Oh, and good luck on the surgery

@

LOL....We'll be at his parents, and its not the cleanest place on earth, (or for that matter anywhere) so I wont be sleeping anyways...and that area....I dont wanna drive in it!! Hubby would pull one of these number if I told him he was waiting in one line for me :sidesplit he wants to be at Sears, and me walmart, so he'll drop me off and then head over there, across the street while I have my gabfest with the line!

Thanks for the luck wishes!