V-Smile in Wal-Mart ad

Momto32003

Costco has one for either 62 or 65, don't remember, that comes with two games and the AC adapter. If you bought the console, two games, and adapter at Walmart you would spend 100. (The games are usually 20 each, the adapter runs 10 to 12 dollars)

I have one on layaway at walmart and did not know you have to buy an adapter seperate. So you can not play it if you do not buy this? I am glad you mentioned this or I would have had one upset little girl on Christmas morning.

That's a good price, I think I paid like 59 for the one I got.

That is a great deal. I was going to TRU this weekend to get it with the $5 coupon. Walmart still turns out cheaper. Crystalhicks, you can play it without the adapter but it uses three "C" batteries I believe. I purchased the adapter from TRU because who wants to deal with dead batteries.

That is a great deal. I was going to TRU this weekend to get it with the $5 coupon. Walmart still turns out cheaper. Crystalhicks, you can play it without the adapter but it uses three "C" batteries I believe. I purchased the adapter from TRU because who wants to deal with dead batteries.

Thanks for the info....I will definatley buy the adapter because we go through too many batteries as it is. I think everything my kids own requires batteries...:D

When I went into my Wal-Mart yesterday it was on one of the front shelves as soon as you walk in. I am going after DH gets home from work today to get one.

I am then off to Target on BF to get some of there $14 games.

Yes, you do need an adapter if you don't want to use batteries. My SIL says they go through batteries like crazy. I am going to look for the adapter as well. If not, I know TRU sells them.