Skullcandy 50% off code Including Sale Items + Free Shipping skullcandy.com

Stowasser

Code didn't work for me on a sale item.

I just went on chat with an agent through Skullcandy. They are saying the code should definately work and that the site has been overloaded. Alot of people are having the same trouble. She told me to try back later, so they must be working on fixing it.

They might have pulled this, I am reading the codes were given for doing a survey (obviousily worked for alot of people LOL) so it might have gone abit more global than they wanted but I will keep watching and see if it comes available again

well some of the people who did the survey says their code wasn't working so it just maybe their coupon part of their ordering system. I didn't buy anything, got enough headphones for now. I will say, glad they have a warranty because I have sent back just about every pair we have bought for an exchange. My kids aren't that harsh on them either (mostly inks or earbuds)

well some of the people who did the survey says their code wasn't working so it just maybe their coupon part of their ordering system. I didn't buy anything, got enough headphones for now. I will say, glad they have a warranty because I have sent back just about every pair we have bought for an exchange. My kids aren't that harsh on them either (mostly inks or earbuds)

I bet they did pull it, because it is showing only a 33% success rate with this code. It wasn't suppose to expire till May 8th, so I bet your right. ALOT of people probably used this code.