What BF ad do you want to see next?

kalle1212

I still need KB. They usually have some give away with a certain amount of purchased. However, with Walmart opening at 5 am this year, KB better have something pretty darn good for me to miss that.

I am also looking forward to Kohls. This is usually one of our last stops. I've been very dissapointed in past years with their preparations for BF. They are pretty clueless. I do however LOVE the $10 gift certificates they usually give out though! Too bad they changed it last year to miniumum $10 for each $50 in purchases, instead of just handing them out with any purchase. Boy...those were the good ole days..... :howdy:

Kohls!!! I miss the $10 gift card with any purchase too! My mom and I really cashed in with that offer. The last time they did it was 2003. In 2004 they changed it to a minimum of $50 purchase. They have that sale all the time!! They should do something different for BF!!! Please get us the Kohl's ad!!!

Fry's is my last hope for any deals. They always have great ones that outshine all the others. The problem is you need 4 peeps to cover the whole store before the specials are gone. Circuit City usually has nothing I want. Haven't been there in 2 years.