Do you plan to stick around after Black Friday?

sperdue

Do you plan to stick around after black friday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to stick around after black friday?

• I'm a seasoned member already!
    • I'm new, but plan to stay
    • I'll pop in once in a while
    • I'm just here for black friday deals

Yeah I joined in November last year...just intime to get the ads. Had been using other sites and got a link to this one.

same here! By the time I had found it last year, I was here for the BF ads, and I didn't realize until this year it was year round! I am staying put!

I'll be here every single day! I'm so upset with myself that I missedout oon the BBB from Monopoly. Stupid me was going there daily buying fries and such to get game pieces. Had I just stayed here I would've sent in 1000 envelopes and come up too! I want a Toshiba laptop frm BestBuy for $125 too!. ;-( Next year.... next year. All the knowledge you guys spread. I'm hooked for life.

Thanks guys!

I'll be here every single day! I'm so upset with myself that I missedout oon the BBB from Monopoly. Stupid me was going there daily buying fries and such to get game pieces. Had I just stayed here I would've sent in 1000 envelopes and come up too! I want a Toshiba laptop frm BestBuy for $125 too!. ;-( Next year.... next year. All the knowledge you guys spread. I'm hooked for life.

Thanks guys!

Actually you could purchase the Toshiba laptop for $79 since the max is $300 BBB per purchase :gd_pineap

Mine will be $379 - $264 BBB = $115 for a brand new laptop :2pimp: