Looking for a deal on the V-Smile Pocket (Help?)

cyndim00

I'm trying to find out the best deal on the v-smile pocket. I Do have a 20% off Joy for TRU. Was planning on using it for the v-smile unless a better deal somewhere else??? Also debating onjust going with the v-smile console, but leaning towards the pocket.....Anyone gotta deal for me???:g_dance:

Those darn Joy cards were mailed to certain customers only. I think some may have even come in the Sunday paper. I did not get one, but Cyndim is going to give me hers....right? What's a little love between family?

By the way, some greedy people are selling them on Ebay for about $10 each. It's up to you and how much you are willing to spend on it. Me, the item I want is about $100, so I'm not sure if I want to spend $10 to get $20 0ff. :gd_orange

yah...mugglemom...the check is in the mail....hee hee........I got the 20%T off in the mail.....I don't know why I got the 20% off of anything and not just the 20% off a clothing item..........I also know some ppl got $30 off $300, also......I hate to relish in the fact that I have one, but.........I DO!!!! ANd now I have to go so I can go hide it somewhere save...hee hee

I'm trying to find out the best deal on the v-smile pocket. I Do have a 20% off Joy for TRU. Was planning on using it for the v-smile unless a better deal somewhere else??? Also debating onjust going with the v-smile console, but leaning towards the pocket.....Anyone gotta deal for me???:g_dance:

where is this joy coupon and how do you get it?

Costco has an awesome deal on the Console. I did not have my mind made up between the pocket and the console, Costco made up my mind. I don't remember exactly how much it was, somewhere between 62 and 65 dollars, but they had the bundle. The console came with two games and the AC adapter. I went to ToysrUs online, added all that stuff to my cart, I would have paid 102 for the console, two games, and adapter at TRU.