Who had the doodle bears for $5?

cami_reardon

who had the $5.00 care bears?? I saw it mentioned in a post here and I have looked, searched..:violin: ..I just can't seem to find them. Please direct me.:clapping: :clapping: .I'd love to get one for the granddaughter and for the youngest daughter if possible.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance for your help!

who had the $5.00 care bears?? I saw it mentioned in a post here and I have looked, searched..:violin: ..I just can't seem to find them. Please direct me.:clapping: :clapping: .I'd love to get one for the granddaughter and for the youngest daughter if possible.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance for your help!

FYI Sears has a care bear sing-a-long on sale 50% off on BF (not available online) Reg price is $19.99 sale $9.99. Each bear sings 3 songs. I know Sing a long Love a Lot bear sings Row Row Row your boat, If You're Happy and You know it, and Wheels on the bus. I assume others sing different songs.

I know it's not what you were looking for but another option.

FYI Sears has a care bear sing-a-long on sale 50% off on BF (not available online) Reg price is $19.99 sale $9.99. Each bear sings 3 songs. I know Sing a long Love a Lot bear sings Row Row Row your boat, If You're Happy and You know it, and Wheels on the bus. I assume others sing different songs.

I know it's not what you were looking for but another option.

And Kmart is going to have this bear(the sing along) for $9.44 on Saturday.

Ok am I just not seeing the doodle bears for $5 on there? Its been a rough morning so it could just be me but I only see them for $14.97. Am I looking in the right spot? My kids have been begging for these silly things and for $5 they just might get them!

Vicki

Ok am I just not seeing the doodle bears for $5 on there? Its been a rough morning so it could just be me but I only see them for $14.97. Am I looking in the right spot? My kids have been begging for these silly things and for $5 they just might get them!

Vicki

I *think* they meant Care Bears. The title of the thread says Doodle Bears but then in the post they mention Care Bears :)