Down comforters and Pillows and Sheets

naurto555

I have always wanted a feather bed. However,,,I have a feather pillow and the darn feathers come out all the time. They are all over my bed and i hate that. Any suggestions on how to keep the feathers from coming out?? If i knew for sure the feathers wouldn't come out of the feather bed i would have one them.

I have always wanted a feather bed. However,,,I have a feather pillow and the darn feathers come out all the time. They are all over my bed and i hate that. Any suggestions on how to keep the feathers from coming out?? If i knew for sure the feathers wouldn't come out of the feather bed i would have one them.

Try putting the pillow in a zippered pillowcase that has a high thread count. Then use your regular pillowcase. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave and less chance for those little buggers to escape!

Annette

I use the plastic zipper cases on the pillows and then put them in my regular cases. It seems to controll the feathers pretty well and it's not messy at all.

There's an online catalog...domestications...I have no idea if they will have BF stuff, but it would be beneficial to compare their prices to any that you find before you buy. They are usually very reasonable, their stuff is quality items and I (at least personally) have never had a problem with them.