Battery for a laptop?

ljvoskuil

I am in the market for one too, Acer model though. I have checked on amazon and their prices are good.

I am scared of purchasing one because of the reviews. Sounds like most don't fit the computer correctly.

Am I just seeing the bad ones and most are OK? I need a new battery badly, don't even remember what

a cordless laptop is like!

Sounds like most don't fit the computer correctly.

Am I just seeing the bad ones and most are OK? I need a new battery badly, don't even remember what

a cordless laptop is like!

I read those reviews too and decided to take a chance. I too was at the point where I was having to constantly keep my laptop plugged in. There was no way I could afford $120 dollars through HP. It just wasn't happening.

I decided that even if it didn't work.. it was worth a chance.

Mine works very well and fits very well. It keeps a charge for about 3 hours. (Which is only a little less that what my original battery would keep a charge for when it was new.) I have a 17.1 inch large laptop, so batteries don't tend to last as long in it.

So to me, it was well worth it. Can't say you'll have the same experience, but I certainly hope you do. Just be sure to match the model and/or battery numbers and you should be ok.

i had good luck with Amazon for a replacement battery for my Dell Latitude - prime eligible product - mine was completely dead, to the point where i couldn't unplug and move my computer to another room without an issue! -- and i got one much, much cheaper ($24) than from Dell, NewEgg, and with more peace of mind on a great product than eBay (and the average price on eBay was what i paid on Amazon). and it was one of those times it arrived the next day instead of in two!