2012 President's Day Ads

scampy74

Does anyone know where I can find ad-scans for the upcoming President's Day sales? I just purchased a house and need to buy a new washer and dryer and want to know where I can find the best deal.

Right now Lowe's has all appliances 10% off.... just trying to figure out if I should scoop this up, as I also have a 10% off coupon for moving and can save a further 5% using my Lowe's card, for a total of 25% off. If the President's Day ad has more off, I'd rather wait for that, or would be willing to check out Sears or HH Gregg.

Does anyone know where I can find ad-scans for the upcoming President's Day sales? I just purchased a house and need to buy a new washer and dryer and want to know where I can find the best deal.

Right now Lowe's has all appliances 10% off.... just trying to figure out if I should scoop this up, as I also have a 10% off coupon for moving and can save a further 5% using my Lowe's card, for a total of 25% off. If the President's Day ad has more off, I'd rather wait for that, or would be willing to check out Sears or HH Gregg.

I'm not exactly sure,but I seem to think the big ads come out the Sunday before President's Day.

IIRC

This hasn't happened before to me,but I just got an HHGregg President's Sale ad in the mail!

It says the sale is now through Feb. 25 with "an additional 10% off our everyday low prices on all major appliances".

I don't know what kind of w/d you're wanting but they are showing a Frigidaire steam w/d for $1399.99 and an Estate (never heard of the brand) w/elec.dryer for $599.99.

HTH