*** Official Black Friday ONLINE DEALS Thread ***

Brad

OK, this page was just put up:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/online.html

It will have an updated list of all the BF ad items we can find that are available online at the BF price or better. During the next 7-10 days there wont be many items available so the list wont get updated too often (and you might find some items that have had the price raised before we catch it), but as we get closer to BF it will be updated very frequently.

Also, the e-mail alerts for items on your shopping lists will begin a few days before BF. Keep in mind that each store has their own policy regarding shipping charges and sales tax, so check before ordering.

If you find any more items that are available online, reply to this thread and we'll include them in the next update.

:greenappl

Walmart has the Videonow Color for $25 during it's doorbuster sale on black friday. I just found it online at Toysrus/Amazon.com for $24.99 for the Pearl white color. If you buy $49 worth of stuff, you can get free shipping. I also found it at my local Toysrus in more than the white color, also for $24.99. It will play not only the Videonow discs, but also the Videonow Jr. discs. A great deal for those of you planning to pick it up at Walmart on Black Friday!:holiday08

Staples will not have any of their items in the BF ad available at those prices online on or before black friday like last year....they will have some online only specials.

As reported, sears will not have any of the early bird/most popular BF items up for sale on their website either.

Was hoping to snag some of the hot ticket items online before people even lined up, but not looking so good this year.

Thanks! I'm especially looking to nab some of the deals online if I can to save grief tryign to get to 3 places at one time! Lol

I'm planning on doing my online shopping in the line for BB after I've been to CompUSA

So I'll be the one sitting there in Pittsburgh, in the snow, surfin, while waiting to buy a notebook ...

@

which again proves how bad the deals are this season. the stores are preparing the BF ads with pre-BF prices. since, most of the veteran BF shoppers are very unlikely to shop few weeks before BF, they hope nobody will notice....

Staples will not have any of their items in the BF ad available at those prices online on or before black friday like last year....they will have some online only specials.

As reported, sears will not have any of the early bird/most popular BF items up for sale on their website either.

Was hoping to snag some of the hot ticket items online before people even lined up, but not looking so good this year.

As far as Sears goes, a few items will be available online at www.sears.com/wishbig According to the ad, anything marked with a mouse is available on Thanksgiving Day before 6 AM. I assume this means after midnight and before 6 AM but it doesn't state what time zone it is.

Many of the other non-early bird sales are available online at the same time.

The early bird sales I refer to are on page 3 of the ad. Shipping is charged but refunded via a rebate for shipping costs. The rebate by the way is good until 12/18 if anyone wants to do more shopping.

The early bird items available online are :

Proton 7" portable DVD kit (incl carry case & headphones) save $60. Sale price 89.99. Sears sku number 57245 mfg model # PDV288

GPX undercabinet Cd clock radio. Save $32.00 Sale price $27.99 Sears sku # 24085

Kodak 3.2 mega-pixeldigital camera and printer dock bundle. Save $109.00 Sale price $149.99 Sears SKU # 53234 mfg model # C300PDbundle (after 11 AM price will be $179.99)

256 MB digital music player, $19.99 after $10.00 savings and $20 MIR. Sears sku 23545 mfg # IMP-90

Proton DVD home theater syatem. Save $20 sale price $59.99 Sears sku # 98025 mfg # PDS2315

Vtech 5.8 GHz phone/ans w/ 3 handsets $64.99 after $45 savings and $20 MIR Sears SKU 29865 mfg # 5874 (after 11 AM price will be $79.99 after $30 savings and $20 MIR)

Argus 5.0 megapixel digital camera. $79.99. Save $40.00 Sears sku # 53946 mfg # 53976

Sylvania dual deck DVD/VCR $59.99. (Save 20.00) Sears sku # 57815 mfg # SRDD495