People Putting GottaDeal's Ads on eBay

whafs8

Guest Deals4Me

Ok I am sitting here trying to think how I can make some kind of money...

No kidding right!

Sell a can of spam, :spamdance claim it :bunny: dances at 2:05am every night for 15 minutes and then goes back to being normal.

hmm..some people are far enough gone to believe it mtoo...thats the sad part.

I was just browsing ebay and noticed someone is actually trying to sell the ad to WM and Best buy ad for 11/25 ON EBAY.

What a way to make money. I wonder if anyone will actually by this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WALMART-AD-better-than-BEST-BUY-BUCKS-FAST-SHIP-free_W0QQitemZ5635362970QQcategoryZ31411QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He says the ad will be on your computer as soon as its pd for. So I just sent him a message asking him if he's planning on giving the buyer (if there is one) the link to GD or what.:gd_domoku

Guest Deals4Me

Let's just say the auction has been reported.

Gee, the little birdies are on a roll tongiht arent they? I've "heard" that other birdies have done the same thing.;)

Lets see what we can sell on ebay...I think every body part we have has been auction already for tattooing....Anyone have anything haunted? Jesus show up on anything lately? Mary? How about Name my Baby, that was one awhile back. Made several hundres dollars too, OR any odd shaped food items? They go well. Well shoot, all the good ideas are gone. Haha

No kidding right!

Sell a can of spam, :spamdance claim it :bunny: dances at 2:05am every night for 15 minutes and then goes back to being normal.

LOL the funny thing is, you WOULD see an auction like that on ebay!

No kidding right!

have you already posted this on ebay or can i steal it from you. LMAO:sidesplit

I still never eat a grilled cheese before making sure it doesn't have a face looking back at me lol! I also saw someone auctioning off coupon codes that if people took a little time they could find, I don't know which is worse, people actually paying money for that info, or the people selling info that they really have no right to sell in good concience anyway.