Did anyone get Skylander's Reward at TRU?

I have been fighting with Toy's R Us over their Skylander promotion they ran last fall/winter. I bought every character that Activision had out and the user book at TRU. My receipts total $174.42 and according to their web site my "qualifying dollars" total $175.90 and they have my purchase dollars on their web site at $98.59 because they say the single pack characters I bought on 12/9/11 don't count. Even though the single pack characters I bought on 10/22/11 counted. I have made 7 phone calls over this with them. I had everyone of those say "Yes you qualified sorry for our mistake and sorry for your trouble". I have made 3 phone calls back (on they days they told me to call back if I hadn't gotten my coupon emailed to me) asking where my coupon was. I call back today and the guy tells me I am not owed a coupon because the single pack characters on 12/9 that I bought don't count. I don't see how they can count 4 of them and not count the other 3.

Did anyone get the coupon?

I got my Coupon for my free skylander. It came with the second round of reward dollars. So it has an expiration date of 1/31/12. So far my store is wiped out. I am hoping 1/15 release will show up in store before it expires. I thought it wad for an "exclusive" figure, but the couping just states one free skylander valued at $9.99.

I finally got them to admit my single packs I bought on 12/9 were in the sale. She said the last guy I talked to made a mistake. So she marked those because they were not automatically coming up as being part of the reward. So now I am suppose to get the coupon. But apparently they are "out" of a coupon that is suppose to be emailed to me and I print off :g_think: . So now she says I will have to wait till they get more in stock and I will get it emailed to me. Whatever!! :rolleyes: