Waiting in line for 5 hours need a foldable chair

RossMAN

I have only done BF twice. The first time Mom was with me and she held the line while I put the chairs and blankets in the car about 15 min. before opening. The second time I asked the person behind me if they mimded holding my place while I went to the car. Most people in line are really nice. And when you are sitting next to someone for 2 hours you tend to chit-chat a bit.

I'm taking one of those therma care heat wraps. They are used for sore muscles and things like that. I'm going to layer my clothes and put one of those on! It should help keep me warm.I have a couple of the ones you warp around your back and they velcro together. I hope it works!

They sell these things that you can put in your gloves and shoes to keep your hands and feet warm. My sis's husband worked for ConAgra in the freezer and that is what he used. I on the other hand will need nothing. It will probably be around 50 here...and that's the low.

You have ebough time to run it back to your car before the store opens and the crazy line jumpers arrive. Hopefully, no one has to do this:slapcry: at BB,CC,Walmart or any other store.

I hope not but I have heard and seen so many stories in the past about things happening...like last year w/ the locks being glued at Best Buy(at least I think it was them).

You have ebough time to run it back to your car before the store opens and the crazy line jumpers arrive. Hopefully, no one has to do this:slapcry: at BB,CC,Walmart or any other store.

If there is anyone who cuts in line, it will not be a pretty scene.

Ross, I will be doing the exact same thing. CompUSA at midnight and then over to BB. Ill be bringing some cheap camping chairs I got at Sports Authority...2/$10.

How are you going to pass the time?

I'll probably bring my GBA SP and laptop (hopefully it won't be raining).

How are you going to pass the time?

I'll probably bring my GBA SP and laptop (hopefully it won't be raining).

I do not know yet. Im a little paranoid about bringing my laptop. Ill probably try to get a bunch of games for my phone and just use it.