Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Are any of the Dollar Spot items marked down right now. I need some things for our school carnival.

Found some orange spot dollar spot 90%, mainly glow in the dark stuff (snakes, bugs, lizards, stars), glow necklaces, glowsticks. For $0.10 each, I got some to put up for Halloween trick or treat bags and the necklaces and glowsticks to use when we are trick or treating with the kiddos.

Found the Coppertone Waterbabies 3pack for 90% off at $1.39 037111115 and 037111113. They are 2 & 3 packs both spray & lotion. Found more toys marked at 70% off..But still most are at 30 & 50%. Also found the bonzai water balls at .49. All summer stuff was gone.

Found the Coppertone Waterbabies 3pack for 90% off at $1.39 037111115 and 037111113. They are 2 & 3 packs both spray & lotion. Found more toys marked at 70% off..But still most are at 30 & 50%. Also found the bonzai water balls at .49. All summer stuff was gone.

Do you happen to remember what any of them were? Its been 2 weeks since the toy story stuff went down to 50 at my store. But I'm wondering if they went today or next week.

Pretty disappointed in the selection this year. Out of 4 years of shopping this sale this seems to be the most disappointing.

Do you happen to remember what any of them were? Its been 2 weeks since the toy story stuff went down to 50 at my store. But I'm wondering if they went today or next week.

Pretty disappointed in the selection this year. Out of 4 years of shopping this sale this seems to be the most disappointing.

Yes...They were all the Paper Jams guitars and drums...marked to $7.48 and the accessories that go with them. Also some of the Moxie dolls...were ringing 70% as well as marked...But very YMMV because at the next store I went to all the Paper Jams were still marked and ringing 50% off..Very frustrating this year to say the least.

found a few orange dollar spots mixed in for 90% off. Over in the camping section check the camping chairs.. i found two children's camping chairs that were 8.99 for .89! and insulated bag coolers mixed in with regular 16.99 for 1.69, also hula hoops in the regular section org 2.99 got them for .29

What did the camping chairs look like? Or dpci? :)

What did the camping chairs look like? Or dpci? :)

###091-070-138 Camping Chairs Org. $8.99 Paid 0.89

The two I found were youth camping chairs. Blue bag, orange and white tag on the front of the bag. Black strings on top of bag.

Found lots of the orange dot Dollar Spot stuff for .10 (glow wands/sticks/bands/critters/slinkies/silly putty/ooze/bouncy balls, mutlicolor light-up balls and ducks, tiki party items, cat toys). Also scored some summer 90% off stuff, including beach towels for .69 and a freezable Cool Gear "chiller" cup with straw for .49. There was no clearance signage to be found in either store I went to (!!!), but thanks to my fellow Gottadealers I knew what to hunt for.

A big thank you to those posting about the sunscreen. I actually found three different multipacks scanning for $1.39 each, all Coppertone: Water Babies Pure & Simple spf 50 lotion 8 oz with bonus 2 oz 037111115, Water Babies Quick Cover spf 50 spray 2-pack with bonus 1 oz lotion 037111113, and Ultra Guard spf 30 spray 2-pack with bonus 1 oz spf 50 sensitive skin lotion 037111112. They expire 10/13 and I was able to use coupons so they were practically free and I am set for next year too. No signage or clearance tags on these either, but they scanned 1.39.

Also found some nice gardening stuff 75% off, a bubble watering nozzle and a canvas and mesh wide brim hat. My faith in Target may be renewed...

found 1 pack of cups(.29 for 30) today and some crazy straws (.10 for 5pk) a few pair of shoes for kids and some brownie mixes for .88 but nothing else. looks like they packed it all up because last store had a whole 2 aisles full on sunday.

Got a Super Grover for 70%, and the Jungle Junction set also at 70%. There were still a lot at 30%, but mostly 50%. I decided to hop on over to my other local Target, and most of their stuff has been at 30% for 5+ weeks. So frustrating! Oh well, all signs point to the 26th being THE day.

Got a Super Grover for 70%, and the Jungle Junction set also at 70%.

Good finds. I had my eye on a Jungle thing in a huge box but don't recall any Grovers. I've got my mom on the clearance bandwagon and she'll be searching an extra strore next Thursday but I honestly think we have more than enough toys for a while.

When we got the big stash of plates over the weekend I was loading the belt(then the cart) so handed her my Target card and asked her to make sure everything was ringing up right, and the checkout lady turns to me and says "You're lucky to have such a knowledgable mother"...I was going to let her take the credit and she turned back and told the lady that I was the better shopper :P

What is the Jungle Junction thing? And DPCI? Not much marked here. A bit more of the 30% to 50%, but that's it.

Regarding the disappointing part, it will continue to get more disappointing as they work out the kinks in their Just in Time system. Eventually, it should be mostly just junk no one wanted, and the few real misses that they order. Bummer for us, but best for the store's bottom line. We would all like to think we contribute a lot to their sales, but the reality is apparently otherwise.

What is the Jungle Junction thing? And DPCI? .... We would all like to think we contribute a lot to their sales, but the reality is apparently otherwise.

I think this is the Jungle Junction thing not sure the DCPI though. I'm relieved it's for 2+ so I can definitely not bother much with toys. sucks when sales dry up but we'll just have to look that much harder :P

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/NEW-BOX-FISHER-PRICE-DISNEY-JUNGLE-JUNCTION-ROADWAY-PLAYSET-W-ELLYVAN-LANCE-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$T2eC16h,!)cE9s4PvnLCBQBbBkh(Zw~~60_12.JPG

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned these, but the tropical berry Twizzlers 20oz pack DCPI#055023944 were ringing up as summer clearance. The odd thing was they already had a 50% off clearance sticker on them for $1.38 but were ringing up 90%off for $.13. I thought this was an error at the store I was at, so I went to my other Target and they had the same thing. They were in the candy isle of course and both times ringing for $.13. Does anyone think the stores will have one more day at 90% off or will this deal end tomorrow?

thanks to those who reported the baby sunscreen! also l looked way back in the paper goods sections and found a couple target paper plates from summer and the glad summer plastic containers 90% off.

What is the DPCI for the larger plates? I found one pack of the dessert plates. And what's the Glad summer plastic containers look like and DPCI? We have our annual BBQ coming up in a couple of weeks and was hoping to score at least a pack or two. And for those that are buying the sunscreen, don't forget the coupon on their website!

they had slightly larger (19 or 19oz) blue SOLO looking ones for same price same qty.

Did you buy these too? Happen to have the DPCI? I only saw the red ones at the stores I went to. Looks like I'm too late this year. Edited by shorty4014

I just had an excellent experience. I went to one store and since it was salvaged, the girl I talked to said I would have to pay full price for the sunscreen and Banzai balls I found (I was so mad I didn't go to this store last night!). Went to a second to store to see if it was salvaged everything and didn't find anything. Decided to take my chance on a third store and hit the jackpot! The team lead or whatever he was actually was finding things for me. I got packages of 3 squirt guns for .09 (9 of them), a big squirt gun for .49, sand buckets for .19 (6), and the Banzai balls for .49 (5). He said that if stuff is left on the floor, they should always sell it to you and they are doing it wrong if they don't. He said they should never take something from a guest who is willing to buy it since it just all gets sold to salvage buyers and the stores have to box it up, etc. It would be nice if there was a general rule like that across the stores!

Swung by my closest store and it was indeed salvage/INF, but a nice (or maybe indifferent?) cashier entered the prices I told him they should be with no problems. Got some more sunscreen for hubby and a couple more dollar spot items. I agree with you kristinraye, great customer service goes a long way in this competitive market. If it's on the floor they should sell it at the last discounted price, or else sweep more often and get it off the floor. Why would they even have 90% off clearance if it didn't benefit them in some small way?

What is the DPCI for the larger plates? I found one pack of the dessert plates. And what's the Glad summer plastic containers look like and DPCI?

I didn't know anything about plastic containers but dcpi for plates is at home. I won't have access to it for another 6 hours, I'll post once I get home.

I hit the Target clearance lottery today! :D Just when I had about given up on them. There was no obvious summer clearance left. I was perusing and tucked behind the camping stuff I found a Magaritaville Drink maker. The original price was $199.99 I got it for $19.99 plus another 5% off from my pharnacy rewards :tongue1: Whoever stashed it away will not be too happy, lol.

I am giving it to DS for his "man cave" lol item # 072041598 is on the receipt

I think this is the Jungle Junction thing not sure the DCPI though. I'm relieved it's for 2+ so I can definitely not bother much with toys. sucks when sales dry up but we'll just have to look that much harder :P

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/NEW-BOX-FISHER-PRICE-DISNEY-JUNGLE-JUNCTION-ROADWAY-PLAYSET-W-ELLYVAN-LANCE-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$T2eC16h,!)cE9s4PvnLCBQBbBkh(Zw~~60_12.JPG

Yes, that's the one. My son turns 2 in December so it will be perfect for him. My Target actually has more toys for younger kids on clearance than for the older ones. I suck though and don't know the DCPI. I'm sorry. :(

.I was perusing and tucked behind the camping stuff I found a Magaritaville Drink maker. The original price was $199.99 I got it for $19.99 plus another 5% off from my pharnacy rewards :tongue1: Whoever stashed it away will not be too happy, lol.

LOL...you make me cry a little. I spied one of those yesterday but it had no markings and I couldn't be bothered to go scan it.

I bought one yesterday but it was 70%. I tried it out and loved it.

I hit the Target clearance lottery today! :D Just when I had about given up on them. There was no obvious summer clearance left. I was perusing and tucked behind the camping stuff I found a Magaritaville Drink maker. The original price was $199.99 I got it for $19.99 plus another 5% off from my pharnacy rewards :tongue1: Whoever stashed it away will not be too happy, lol.

Two words: Woo and Hoo!

Lucky hubby-I want one for my woMan cave (I actually have one).

Awesome score!

DCPI for larger plates is 253 05 0303

they're white with a light blue line across left edge followed by a row of fuschia then dark blue dots

Thanks so much for the details! Looks like the inventory checker has been down all day today :( Was working yesterday though.