Jelly Belly Mini Bean Machine +Assorted Flavor Beans $86.68 IS $20.95 Amazon.com

magickallight

This would make a GREAT Valentine's Day Gift! Amazon.com has the

Jelly Belly Mini Bean Machine, with Assorted Flavor Jelly Beans

List Price: $86.68

Price: $20.95 Eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime.

You Save: $65.73 (76%)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41A2%2BGvNM8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product Features

Jelly Belly dispenser and 1 bag of assorted jelly beans

Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products

Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian

9-inch tall dispenser can be used with or without coins

Made in the U.S.

Product Description

Here's a great gift for gadget lovers. The Mini Bean Machine can be set to be used with or without coins. Put one in your den or office, and it'll pay for itself in no time! The Mini Bean Machine stands 9 inches tall and includes a 3.25 oz bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans. Machine holds approximately 1.5 lbs of beans. Included bag does not fill machine.

LINK

Last week JC Penney had these for $12.49 in store..i bought 2 and used $10 off $25 coupon...not sure if the coupon is still active but a better deal either way..

did you buy something else with it because JC Penney will not let you use that coupon if your total isn't $25 or over here? had one for $10 off any purchase $10 or over and I didn't realize what I bought was on sale for $9.99 so I couldn't use my coupon with it.

I hate when you don't realize until you get to the register that you can't use your coupon! I thought the scarf I was getting was over $10 and I needed the scarf for the next day and didn't feel like looking around the store anymore and getting back in line, so I had to go back there another day to use my coupon...