CVS Deals Discussion - Jan '12

freesia39

You're KIDDING!???

Did you talk to a manager?

That's just crazy!

Didn't have the time today, but will probably check again this week. Went in for the Coke deal, so wasn't really looking for anything else . . . yeh right, famous last words. Would have probably walked out with a cart full of stuff I "couldn't live without"!:rolleyes:

I just went and checked the CVS across the street and they still were at 75% There wasn't anything really great. I looked for all the things posted and no such luck:( I did find a few chocolate Items to us in the prize bags for a bridal shower I am throwing next month. Godiva pretzels, lindt chocolates, Werther candy dish assortment and boxed ribbon candy. I also got a red Hershey kiss to give my DD for Valentines day:gdinlove:

I just went and checked the CVS across the street and they still were at 75% There wasn't anything really great. I looked for all the things posted and no such luck:( I did find a few chocolate Items to us in the prize bags for a bridal shower I am throwing next month. Godiva pretzels, lindt chocolates, Werther candy dish assortment and boxed ribbon candy. I also got a red Hershey kiss to give my DD for Valentines day:gdinlove:

Were the Godiva pretzels, lindt, and Werthers 75% off?

Just wanted to add that there is a $3 off coupon for the John Frieda hair dye and the clearance prices is $3.xx. I don't have details on the q - sorry.

The clearance Nice and Easy was $2.xx and I got $2 ecb

FAB - the root rescue is giving ecbs also and some stores have $2 off coupon pads on the shelves (mine didn't).

All Christmas boxed up and clerk said they never went 90%. Did find some makeup that had 50% off stickers that weren't marked earlier last week. Manager said they are resetting the entire makeup department, so anything marked would be pulled. Didn't find anything 75% off.