Walmart has Ninjago, Cars 2, Atlantis, and More Legos 50% off in store!

jndperry

Yesterday we were searching for new Skylanders figures and stopped by our Walmart. No figures, but on a trip through toys, I found that all of the Ninjago Legos were wiped out except the starter sets with two tops, and they were half off, which made them just under $7. I grabbed a couple of those, and then I went home to check their website to see if I could score more Ninjago. Most were out of stock online, which made me think they had been a deal, so on our way to Salt Lake last night, we stopped at another store.

They also had the Ninjago starter sets for about $7, but nothing else was marked clearance, so we started scanning sets. We found Ninjago Nuckal's ATV for $12.50, Ninjago Skull Truck for $30, Atlantis Sea Raider for $15, Cars 2 Ultimate Build Lightning McQueen for $15, Cars 2 Spy Jet Escape for $25, and the Pharaoh's Quest Sphinx for $25. All of these prices were half off, but none of them were marked as on sale or clearance at all.

In addition, I didn't see any Lego City or Kingdoms sets left, which I know they had before Christmas, so it made me wonder if they had gone 50% as well, and just cleared out faster. I tried scanning some Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribbean, and other sets, but they weren't discounted at all (including the Cars 2 Ultimate Build Mater, which is funny, since Lightning McQueen was).

So anyway, if you get a chance to stop by your Walmart, run into toys and start scanning sets, even if they don't look like they are marked down. I called both of my sisters and my mom, and all of the Lego fans in the family are set for the next year!

Thanks for the post! I was totally bummed when I got to WalMart yesterday and a guy had his cart full of the Lego sets. But between the 4 sets he left and stops at 2 other WalMarts, I am now sent for my son's bday in March! As my SIL said at XMas, we're preparing for the next Legoland to be in MD :) Edited by alexle2007
Typos

Thanks. I was able to get two car sets and one ninjago set. I am going to try to a different walmart tomorrow and see if I can find the skull truck. All the sets I got were in regular not marked. I would never have known if I hadn't read this post. I also picked up one of the tech deck parks from black Friday for $7.50 . They were $25 on black Friday.

this is highly variable. walmart does not clearance stuff at the same time or same price from store to store. the ninjago sets will all be the old ones (red packaging). The skeleton spinners seem to be the cheapest. Make sure the figure hasn't been removed. saw lots like that.