Xbox 360 Live 12 Mo. Subscription Gold Card - NOW $35.99 (Was $59.99) @ Amazon

noehlp

This Card is still available for $39.99!

There is also an option to purchase the code via an online code that you can have emailed to you or print it out, etc. They FINALLY dropped the price to match the price of the physical Card.

Last year, I ordered a video game/item and I knew I had gotten a $10 Promo Credit in my account to be used for Xbox Live Online Code - I'm thinking others may have it too, so check your accounts to see if you have it. I know I've had the credit for a long time now in my account, if I remember tomorrow, I will look through my emails and see when I got it, or what I got it from buying.

So I paid $29.99 for 12 Months Xbox Live Online Code after credit!!!

hth someone

$44 now

Actually the card is still available sold by Amazon for $39.99 (the main 'deal' of this thread). Moving this back to online deals forum.

The online code has gone up a little from my earlier post today, it is now $44.81.

As nikkilugi noted below, Amazon says Usually ships within 1 to 4 weeks. - but you can still order it, just have to wait longer than normal.

Edited by noehlp

The card is still available but it is not the main one listed since it is not in stock - you have to look under other buying choices and it says it ships in 1-4 weeks. That won't work for those who need it ASAP like me, grr. Looks like a Best Buy trip is in store for me. Oh well I don't get the no tax deal that others get from Amazon since they have a warehouse in Kansas, lol.

The card is still available but it is not the main one listed since it is not in stock - you have to look under other buying choices and it says it ships in 1-4 weeks. That won't work for those who need it ASAP like me, grr. Looks like a Best Buy trip is in store for me. Oh well I don't get the no tax deal that others get from Amazon since they have a warehouse in Kansas, lol.

How far is your Best Buy? What about just buying the online code thru Amazon. If it's further than 2 gallons of gas round trip, then buying the online code may be a better choice.

hth

• 4 weeks later...