Watch As NORAD Tracks Santa Through Christmas Eve!

stationchief

Welcome to NORAD Tracks Santa

You and your kids can track Santa Clause in Google Maps or Google Earth as he makes his rounds on his Christmas Eve journey across the globe. There's YouTube videos and Panoramio photos at each location that Santa visits to help educate the kids about each location. There's even some fun Christmas-themed games to play in the Countdown Village.

Santa's current location: Dudinka, Russia. Next stop: Omsk, Russia.

Total conspiracy, and I too was disappointed in the Norads videos this year, Tink. I swear last year looked better.

Well, needless to say, last night after the younger kids got back from their Father's we did went and looked at Christmas lights. Upon our return home, I noticed something in the sky. It was NOT yellow, but it was a weird yellow light - that was moving - so that was out Santa sighting. Though the youngest did question why he was going over Cedar Rapids, IA at around 10 pm, when he was delivering in other states. (she did fall asleep quick like though, after hot cocoa)

I still have no clue what the yellow light was, it was too large of a light and too yellow to be an airplane or helicopter. My son said it was a UFO, lol. Eh, maybe Rudolph was ill and Donner had to lead the pack, so they stuck a Craftsman flashlight on his head to lead the way. ;)