Charmin Toilet Paper - 40 Rolls @ $0.48/Roll & More! @ Amazon

noehlp

Charmin Basic Toilet Paper, 4 Double Rolls (Pack of 10)

List Price: $40.41

Price: $25.99

Save an extra 15% with Subscribe & Save

Now $22.09

Save $3.00 with this Coupon

Final Cost: $19.09 After Subscribe & save & Coupon

40 Rolls ($0.48/Roll)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41t-kiK4KeL._AA300_.jpg

Charmin Ultra Soft, Toilet Paper Large Rolls, 9-Count (Pack of 5)

List Price: $50.30

Price: $28.70

Now $24.39

Final Cost: $21.39 After Subscribe & save & Coupon

45 Rolls ($0.48/Roll)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51I3RfjNDzL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-45,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper 4 Double Rolls, (Pack of 10)

List Price: $56.53

Price: $28.32

Now $24.07

Final Cost: $21.07 After Subscribe & save & Coupon

40 Rolls ($0.53/Roll)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51dL2pbYxcL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-10,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

Charmin Ultra Strong

List Price: $42.86

Price: $19.46

Now $16.54

Final Cost: $13.54 After Subscribe & save & Coupon

Size: 6 Count Pack (Pack of 3) 18 Total Rolls ($0.75/roll)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510y0siv7WL._AA300_PIbundle-1,TopRight,0,0AA300_SH20_.jpg

Have to show this to the hubby when he gets home, lol! We loved the paper towel deal, but the hubby said I needed to do better with the napkins next time. ;)

Well, I wouldn't sit on this long. I would maybe call or text him. It may not be available later at these prices.

Ok not sure if some people care or not but I counted up total sheets. (just something I do)

Charmin Basic = 10,560 sheets total for 19.09 but this only 1-ply not thick:)

Charmin Ultra Soft (blue) = 5,940 sheets total for 21.39

Charmin Ultra Strong 4 Double Rolls = 7,040 total sheets for 21.07

Charmin Ultra Strong 6 Count Pack = 6,336 total sheets for 13.54

The last three are 2 ply and to me thicker toilet paper. Just a thought!!

Best Review Ever:

Before I even start on my review, let me ask you this. What have you been eating that you need ultra strong toilet paper to wipe your butt? When strong or extra strong won't do, you need ultra strong? Shouldn't you be examining your diet first?

Having said that, this TP is indeed ultra strong. I've been using Charmin ultra soft for years, but decided to try this on a whim. And it is what it's advertised to be. Guaranteed, no matter what you've been eating, this will wipe your butt cleanly and without breaking. Grandma's extra thick chili? A case of Montezuma's revenge? E. coli, gastroenteritis? That stuff will go through regular TP like a hot knife through butter and nothing will spoil your day more than fingers which have touched poo, even your own.

Best Review Ever:

Before I even start on my review, let me ask you this. What have you been eating that you need ultra strong toilet paper to wipe your butt? When strong or extra strong won't do, you need ultra strong? Shouldn't you be examining your diet first?

Having said that, this TP is indeed ultra strong. I've been using Charmin ultra soft for years, but decided to try this on a whim. And it is what it's advertised to be. Guaranteed, no matter what you've been eating, this will wipe your butt cleanly and without breaking. Grandma's extra thick chili? A case of Montezuma's revenge? E. coli, gastroenteritis? That stuff will go through regular TP like a hot knife through butter and nothing will spoil your day more than fingers which have touched poo, even your own.

Wow. lol

Best Review Ever:

Ya know this is gross but it's also hilarious at the same time.