Amazon.com $100 Credit Offer - $299 Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect

revecca

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EKidYBcdL._AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-4GB-Console-Kinect/dp/B003O6EE4U/ref=br_lf_m_1000761431_1_1_ttl?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1340318622&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000761431&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=04N2PH9VX2W92NH3MPKS

Amazon.com $100 Credit Offer}

To receive a $100 credit when you order the Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect, click here. Amazon.com reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last.

*Order the Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect and receive a $100 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, Gift Cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps). We will send you a promotional code via email within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Edited by revecca
added info

But it says when sold and shipped by Amazon, and when I click the link it's not sold or shipped from Amazon???

Try these steps:

Click on link in the 1st post

Search for this 'Xbox 360 Console'

On the left hand side of the screen, scroll down until you see 'Seller'

Choose Amazon

Then it should be the third item down once you've done that

If not, you can just click on the 4GB Console one, and just select the correct bundle '4GB Kinect Bundle'

hth

I just bought this Saturday with an $80 credit. what are the odds of me getting some sort of an adjustment? Or do I have to order another and refuse the first?

Call them tonight and ask. If they say no, then that's what I'd do - or you could even mention your possible plan, that may 'sway' them.

Customer Service Number: 1(800) 201-7575

You could also try their chat.

Thanks. I tried chat and the woman said you have to buy within the promotional period to get that specific promotion. So I said "if I want the $100 credit instead of the $80 then I should just reorder a new one and refused the first one when it comes" and her reply was "you can certainly do that if you wish." thanks LOL

Call them tonight and ask. If they say no, then that's what I'd do - or you could even mention your possible plan, that may 'sway' them.

Customer Service Number: 1(800) 201-7575

You could also try their chat.

Thanks. I tried chat and the woman said you have to buy within the promotional period to get that specific promotion. So I said "if I want the $100 credit instead of the $80 then I should just reorder a new one and refused the first one when it comes" and her reply was "you can certainly do that if you wish." thanks LOL

They've told me the same thing multiple times. I don't get how that saves them money. But I guess they sell so much at fluctuating prices, if they adjusted everything they'd be really broke. The only one that really annoyed me is that they don't price match kindles. I think they should! They told me to return the one I bought from amazon and buy the cheaper one at best buy (when it was on sale).