Compusa or Best buy?

ravi7791

I worked at walmart in the photo center and I have to say those printers are not worth it . You can print your pictures cheaper at walmart then it cost to do it with the printer. The paper/ink is so expensive and now you can upload pictures through their website and pick them up the next time you go to the store. just a thought We had so many complaints from customers how fast the printer ink runs out and have to buy more ink

I worked at walmart in the photo center and I have to say those printers are not worth it . You can print your pictures cheaper at walmart then it cost to do it with the printer. The paper/ink is so expensive and now you can upload pictures through their website and pick them up the next time you go to the store. just a thought We had so many complaints from customers how fast the printer ink runs out and have to buy more ink

Thanks for the info! I have been thinking about buying a photo printer, but I haven't checked into the cost of ink for one. It costs so much for ink for my printer, that I don't want 2 expensives ones to buy now.