*** GottaDeal.com Exclusive: Best Buy BF Ad Scans Posted! ***

Brad

walmart will have them as well as Best Buy. Walmart will open at 12:01 Midnight on the 22nd (Monday night).

Also Best Buy will be open at midnight as well. Right now it seems that Best Buy and Walmart will be the only places open at Midnight where you can just wait in line and buy them.

Is anyone else curious how much extra RAM is for the $379 laptop?

You should have a minimum of 512MB RAM for Windows XP Home.

I was wondering about that too...

I'm not sure if I will get that (with the extra ram) or the gateway for $579..

Here is my shopping list:

• DVDs- Along Came Polly, Happy Gilmore, Catch me If you Can, Honey, Billy Madison..all of the 5.99 dvds except apollo 13 and shrek 2, chappelles show season 2 and sex&the city
  • 512mb mp3 players (not sure how many yet..)
  • Green Day CDs (both the 4.99 + 7.99 ones) - for my brother
  • either the 27 or 20 inch stereo tvs (122 or 59)
  • Samsung 19in LCD
  • GE 5.8 analog phones 7.99 AR
  • DVD recorder either the 70 insignia or 100 samsung...which one do you guys reccomend?
So many deals, I can't make up my mind :eyepoppin

Maybe when I get CCs ad, it would be easier to decide:tongue1:

BTW, Thanks bunches for posting the AD!

I really want the Virgin Mobile Shorty phone... only 9.99 with $10 instant savings and $20 MIR. I know that must sound like a bogus deal but I was supposed to buy that phone anyway. Apparently it will be available online. I'm quite excited about the Gateway (and Toshiba, but I really don't want to lose any teeth fighting over it, and I believe the Gateway deal will be available online).

I camped out at Best Buy once when the Playstation 2 came out. It was crazy... I just happened to drive by there around 9pm and the like was already 50 people deep. I think by the time I finally parked called my buddy to bring me blankets I was number 72. It rained that night too but luckily I was under the over hang... Some people actually showed up when the store opened expecting to get one....

From what I gathered, the "early birds" are only the 1st page and the rest should be available online.

If that's true that would be sweet.

Looking at the bottom of page 1, it appears that online will also be having an earlybird special ... but that won't appear online till the day before ...

@

they cannot "afford " to do this.

See for BF they ahve to plan months in advance-, negotiate prices, order special stuff ( whic can be sold at a cheaper price), give suffiecient time for manufacturers to produce it, distribute it to places all over the country etc etc- u understand the whole logistics right.

that cannot change things in the last moment.

Also i think 3 different lists is also wrong- no way that is possible because then they will ahve to have "hot deals" on lot more products than just 5-10 products otherwise.

Simonalex

I know called the store across the river in Davenport Iowa and they are stating that since the ad was leaked that the corprate office is going to be putting out a totally different ad with no door busters at all

Take that with a grain of salt... He must have had his undies in a bunch.

Just as a suggestion, I wouldn't worry too much ... the whole point of the BF websites, is to get an idea of what will be available... at the end of the day, most of the flyer will be correct... the door buster may change, but you'll know that the day before when the flyers come out...

Also i think 3 different lists is also wrong- no way that is possible because then they will ahve to have "hot deals" on lot more products than just 5-10 products otherwise.

Simonalex

Plenty of companies do ... OfficeMax does for sure.

And, come to think of it, when I bought my 1st Plasma TV (3 years ago) the BB flyers for NYC and for NH had different Plasma EDTV's shown as their door-busters (same spec, same price, different manufacturers) ... I'm guess the reason is availability of stock in the country ...

Staples varies the brand of bottled water (for example) depending on location ... (although they tend to cheat, and include pictures of all brands on their flyers)

@

I believe I remember someone last year posting that their BB ad that came in their paper was different and didn't have the doorbusters. I believe this was someone who lived in Ohio. My memory of this is pretty vague, though. Anyone else remember this from last year?

Edit: OMG, I'm so proud of myself LOL. I searched and found this: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=4082&highlight=buy+doorbusters

I know called the store across the river in Davenport Iowa and they are stating that since the ad was leaked that the corprate office is going to be putting out a totally different ad with no door busters at all

With Black Friday just a few days away, there is no way that they can change the ad, get it printed, shipped, and get the supplies they would need.

:wife: