On the hunt for a Wii game... HELP!

Crue2001

My youngest son has asked for a Wii game that apparently came out awhile ago and I'm having trouble getting it (even used) anywhere near us or for any reasonable amount of money...if anyone can find this online (new or used in good shape) from a reputable merchant, please post.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii)

Thanks for any help!!

try your local craigslist. Mine has it for $5. I would have been happy to pick it up for you, but it's 40 minutes away and we fly out Tuesday, I just can't make it out there.

where in Delaware are you? I found 1 listed today for $10 in Folsom, PA.

Edited by angleyez423

Closest Gamestop here that has it is over 50 miles away...Ebay has nothing under $60 (BIN) and more bidding to go...Craigslist had one for $10, but no response yet. Even tried GameFly because they do sell games...no go.

DS13 has called every store he can think of that might have this game within 30 miles, but no luck. The closest Gamestop that has it to me is 51 miles and I never go in that direction. He said that Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi is really good too, although not quite as good as Tenkaichi 3. If I remember correctly, this game was not the easiest to find when it first came out either. We are going out again tonight, and will check all the game stores we cross and if we find it I will go ahead and pick it up and let you know tonight. You still have time with Priority Mail......

DS13 has called every store he can think of that might have this game within 30 miles, but no luck. The closest Gamestop that has it to me is 51 miles and I never go in that direction. He said that Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi is really good too, although not quite as good as Tenkaichi 3. If I remember correctly, this game was not the easiest to find when it first came out either. We are going out again tonight, and will check all the game stores we cross and if we find it I will go ahead and pick it up and let you know tonight. You still have time with Priority Mail......

Thank you! That would be great if you can find it! Just let me know...I'll check back tonight after work.

My local GS has it for $40. I I went ahead and did a Pick Up Instore and I can pick it up tonight if you still need it.

I found it & ordered it on GameStop earlier today and they had free 2 day shipping!! (They must have re-stocked.) Thank you very much for helping me to look though and esp. for offering to get it for me if needed.

I found it & ordered it on GameStop earlier today and they had free 2 day shipping!! (They must have re-stocked.) Thank you very much for helping me to look though and esp. for offering to get it for me if needed.

Congrats! So glad to hear you found the game.