Additional 50% off Select Already Reduced Clearance @ MLB.com

Rockfordmom

it isn't working for me... I put my item in the cart and it only took off the percentage it is advertising on it's site..

New York Mets Therma Base Full Zip Hooded Fleece by Majestic Athletic

Color: Black/Royal

Size: Extra Large

Item#: 4308910

IN STOCK

Leaves warehouse in 1 - 2 full bus. days. - (details)

Note: Shipping restrictions may apply.

Gift wrapping available (details)

Last Day - Take 15% off your order! (see promotion details)

$54.97 $54.97

$46.72

Using a promotional code?

Merchandise Subtotal: $ 46.72

Estimated Shipping and Handling:

Based on ground shipping within continental U.S.

Eligible for FREE 2-Day Shipping learn more | sign in

$5.98

Sales Tax:

For information regarding sales tax, see our Terms of Use $0.00

Estimated Total: $52.70

-OR-

You will have a chance to enter Gift Certificates or discount codes during checkout.

are you sure there isn't a discount code for this promo?

It is working correctly - but it's only on select clearance items that are shown on the link RockfordMom posted. As of now, it looks like there may only be 8 items left.

Fyi, cannot combine the 50% off deal with coupon codes.

AMickeyFan - looking at what you ordered, it doesn't look like that item qualifies for the extra 50% Off. Sorry. Your item is only eligible for an extra 15% Off.

thanks for the help... I mistook it as all clearance items.. as their little sign showed in the post...http://shop.mlb.com/cms_widgets/66/09/660945_assets/317x149_50_Clear.jpg It didn't state on their ad that it was "select items", but they did say "in clearance" and when I put in clearance, I got nothing for my search.

I used their clearance link, then searched NY METS and I got all items on "sale" for the Mets, then saw that item.. so their ad is misleading.. it isn't all clearance.. I did find it on the clearance link of their site...

It appears that the selected items for the additional 50 off are already marked 50% off.. not just "clearance"

Here is the sites link to clearance..http://shop.mlb.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=1503844&cp=1503844 If you follow that, you will see there are many other items on sale, just not those selected few for the additional 50% off....

Edited by amickeyfan