Christmas 3-Day Sale @ Kohls with Power Pricing, 30% Off and FS w/Kohls Charge!

sweetdiggity

I know, seems like they're pushing it but last year I ordered around the 19th and got it in time. I think they really want the last minute business and push to get things to their destinations in time.

Why can't they do that all year long? lol

I know really, sometimes I forget what I ordered its so late....well good for them but wow, they should do that all of the holiday season, people might order more

Must..stop..shopping at Kohl's. lol

No matter their guarantee I'm leery as well - it's just cutting it so close. I'm sure they're hustling to get orders filled quickly but once it leaves their warehouse there are other factors that can effect delivery. You just never know.

I will probably order today for the extra time. lol

I remember a few years ago I got something on Christmas Eve! I was sad thinking it wouldn't come til after Christmas but it made it. (too stressful though. lol)

ok I am curious, if you order on Dec 20th, how are they getting it there by the 24th when I ordered some things two weeks ago and they are still not here....hmmm and they say standard delivery

I would be checking on those orders. I have ordered a lot from Kohl's and every order has come within 5 days. as a matter of fact I orderd something 3 days ago and it came today!

I would be checking on those orders. I have ordered a lot from Kohl's and every order has come within 5 days. as a matter of fact I orderd something 3 days ago and it came today!

mine have always taken a minimum of two weeks, sometimes they are not processed for 4-5 days, it might be where our distribution center is?????