Tell me i got a good deal on my xbox 360

I purchased a Xbox 360 250gb with kinect holiday bundle today off Amazon. I paid $399.99, then I will get a $75.00 credit. I already had gotten a $100.00 credit for the Black Friday lightning deal fiasco, i had tried to purchase the 4gb bundle that day and it got cancelled. So in the end I paid $225.00 for this bundle. Do you think I got the best deal possible? I'm having buyers remorse because of the price, it's more than I had wanted to spend. I don't know much about Xbox 4gb versus the 250gb, but this seemed a better value and a better long term item. What do you guys think ?

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

Yes, you did very good. That $100 bonus brought it down to a cheap price. Best price I saw for the 4GB with Kinect was about $150 by the time you took of GC's. That didn't include any games besides the 1 Kinect Adventures (which is nothing, goes for $3 at Gamestop). A hard drive upgrade would cost you at least $75 to $100 depending on if you got a good deal. So there is $225 - $250 right there. All of the best deals available make up for yours. There's no way you would have gotten it cheaper. And I'm assuming you got at least a game or 2 since it was a holiday bundle.