Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $29.96 (Wii) @ Walmart and Amazon

revecca

It jus worked in my cart. I didn't feel Ike looking. It was quicker to go through checkout and just see. I played with clone wars, second Harry potter and pirates all on wii. All 3 worked. I got clone and pirates for $35 shipped with tax. (had $5 promo from kindle so really $40)

I put Pirates and Universe in my cart, (they were part of the buy one get one 50% off yesterday) and that didn't work. I think they took them out of the section today because they are in the special of the day section. I guess there is a special going on with Kindle, that $5 promo you got.

Yes they were taken out of the section but still worked for me. I bought real early so maybe they fixed it. Darn was going to go back for last one.

Kindle offer expired yesterday. I had problems with mine so customer service applied it as a promo to my account last night. Promo didn't expire so I was able to use it today.

It's also possible Universe was removed because it went on sale again I think. Star fox has been in and out all week.

Did it work then? I tried Skyrim with Harry potter 5-7 and it did not work.

Yes, it did. thanks! I forgot that they took the discount off right before you placed your order. I did a mock sale, funny! I was able to get others vidoes to work except for Harry Potter 5-7. I don't get it.