Post your Christmas trees!!

krissy72

DD17 helped me get a new stand for the tree (the one I had was for huge trees and it was too big) and helped me decorate. Now I just need to find the right angle to take a photo from so you can't see how crooked it still is. lol I'll do it next week!

Pretty trees everyone!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I need less spoiled kids or a bigger tree! I let the kids decorate the tree and I have been so good and have not rearranged it..(yet been preoccupied with finals...that green ball is driving me NUTS)..LOL Blue ball right in the middle? Our Texas 2011 Division Champs of course ♥ 2010's is in there some place but it blends in because its red :D

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

i love the big ornament in #4 looks like a hot air balloon type thing. you got instructions for it?:P We bought some stuff from Hershners years ago but haven't made them yet.

it was from an ornament kit, many years ago. (As were most of the ornaments). Keep and eye on Ebay...I see one pop up every now and then.

I know its not a tree but here is my dining room table and my fireplace with my It's a Wonderful Life Bedford Falls Christmas village :) First Christmas in my house!!

WOW! Congratulations! And blessings to you in your new home! May it always be a place of comfort and joy to you and yours!

Here is mine. Always wanted to try the bow on my tree but not very crafty. Gotta love youtube for step by step directions.. LOL. I think it turned out very pretty.

Not very crafty? LOL...did you buy that bow made or did it magically turn itself into that beautiful bow after following directions?

Thanks. I made it. I`m not very crafty but can follow directions. LOL. Here is the link to how to make the bow. I did make an extra 4 loops in one color to make mine little fluffier.

I haven't attempted it BUT the video makes it look pretty foolproof. If we buy some red ribbon in after holiday sales or some blue ornaments this year we should be good. Not sure why we bought a 10ft roll of blue ribbon if we don't have anything to match it really:P

ours seems to have gotten much smaller I really hope it decorates nice http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386008_2272313570577_1330776583_31841193_164808945_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395900_2300023183300_1330776583_31851971_2033370974_n.jpg

I still need to go buy this years dated ornament that's why there is a bare spot front and center

Edited by Illinoismom

I haven't attempted it BUT the video makes it look pretty foolproof. If we buy some red ribbon in after holiday sales or some blue ornaments this year we should be good. Not sure why we bought a 10ft roll of blue ribbon if we don't have anything to match it really:P

It was really easy with the help of the video. :) I used two 10ft rolls for mine. Going to try to catch some red, green and zebra print ribbon I seen at Sam`s club on sale after Christmas for next year.

Thanks! Unfortunately it's only 24", and it doesn't come bigger. :( It's as cute as can be though, I love it. Really wish it was bigger. I went ahead and bought it last week anyway, "just to see", but yeah, way too small. :(

So now I've thinking about how to make it work. Cut it out and glue on bigger one? Put plain white around tree and this on top?

I just don't understand why they didn't just make a big one too. Unless I just missed it... I've looked at 3 Kohl's for it, plus online. Maybe next year... :)

not as nice as the one posted above but here's a similar tree skirt on sale at kohls :)

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/863759?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

Thanks! Unfortunately it's only 24", and it doesn't come bigger. :(

Sorry. I thought it seemed small but thought I must just be nuts.

My mom's bff is on the hunt for a red tree topper now. This lady always decides last minute she needs something. She told me she bought her skirt at Kohls so I went looking for matching topper and found this instead:P I don't know what she does to her stuff. She has a beautiful boxed set of ornaments from Target 75% or 90% several years ago, I have no idea how she's put it up for years now but Suddenly has no topper to match.

Sorry. I thought it seemed small but thought I must just be nuts.

Oh no problem, I appreciate you thinking of me! :) And I thought the same thing, maybe it won't be too bad, so that's why I ordered it. I've got some small trees I can put out somewhere and use it for that at least! :)

I'll keep my eyes out for a red tree topper!

First year for the white tree. I got the ice skater ornaments on clearance last year & went to 6 stores yesterday to find the plain silver balls, they had every color except silver. Not sure if we need more ornaments or not. My son is not thrilled with the ice skating theme of the tree this year.

First year for the white tree. I got the ice skater ornaments on clearance last year & went to 6 stores yesterday to find the plain silver balls, they had every color except silver. Not sure if we need more ornaments or not. My son is not thrilled with the ice skating theme of the tree this year.

I love the ice skating ornaments!