Black Friday Best-Seller: Guns

bigjimslade

Not surprising to me at all. Guns are very popular in our area of the South. My DH loves them. I haven't always agreed until someone tried to break into our house with just DS and myself home while DH was working evening shift many years ago. Luckily, DS heard him messing with the door and I was able to arm myself in time. Amazing how fast someone disappears off your front porch when you light a red lazer light up on their chest from a .45. Not so sure I could've pulled the trigger if he had came on in(and I'm sure I would've ended up knocked on my behind from the kick if I had), but it definately scared the attempted intruder away. Personally I think the upswing of gun sales is from the low economy and increase in crime. Edited by Kim3498

Here in teh midwest, hunting is an everyday thing. We have over 20 guns in our house and my husband collects whole series. We also have the grandfathers guns, the great grandfathers guns, and so on. All my kids have firearm cards, even the baby. He had a firearm card when he was 8. Walmarts here quit selling guns however, but I wouldn''t buy from them anyway, they don't get the good quality. We buy from bass pro, or cabelas ., or a gun shop