How close are you to being done shopping for the holidays?

Elmck

I was finished, until Kohl's cancelled an order last night. Why did it take 9 days to cancel? I am so mad at Kohl's! The last place I want to be is the mall this weekend! Not to mention my dd lives in Ak, and I am in WI, so I am sure I will have to pay extra for shipping now.

I was finished, until Kohl's cancelled an order last night. Why did it take 9 days to cancel? I am so mad at Kohl's! The last place I want to be is the mall this weekend! Not to mention my dd lives in Ak, and I am in WI, so I am sure I will have to pay extra for shipping now.

I feel ya....I placed an order with Kohl's Dec. 1st.....things I needed for my dd14's b-day on Saturday. Delivery was to be between Dec. 13-16. Well Dec. 14th I get an e-mail saying they cancelled all 5 items :( They did send me a $20 off coupon to use tho but now my dd's party is tomorrow and I have to run out and see if I can find these items in time!

That's pretty despicable of Kohl's on both accounts, sorry guys :( I don't envy you having to go shopping now. I had to exchange something at Macy's yesterday and by the time I got there it was 4pm and parking was practically impossible on the outskirts of mall, I didn't even attempt a close parking.