Duracell Coppertop Batteries AA or AAA 20 pk $7.72 shipped @ amazon.com

elite2058

Duracell Coppertop Batteries AA or AAA 20 Count

Reg: $17.13

Sale: $7.72 shipped

1.Sign into your Account

2.Click on Link "remember its the 20 count on sale."

3.click "Clip this coupon" on the product page for 75 cents off

4.add it to your cart via Subscribe & Save & Your final price of $7.72 with free shipping (can cancel subscribe and save after you receive them)

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B003TVTWLU/ref=nosim/gottadeal-20

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51q0vgyYNfL._AA300_.jpg

These are cheaper than Sams and Costcos.

Edited by elite2058

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?&ie=UTF8&docId=1000741021&pf_rd_m

Amazon Prime members will receive a $5 discount, good towards their next qualifying order when they add select Duracell batteries (sold by Amazon.com) to their current order. Customers who complete their qualifying purchase will receive their $5 discount via an email with a promotion code. When the promotion code is applied at check-out on their next order, the $5 discount is applied. You must be a current Prime member, or a Prime member in trial membership, to qualify. Not a Prime Member? Start Your One Month Free Trial

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/advertising/partners/duracell/duracell_prime_image_v3._V164127354_.jpg

So, amazon Prime Members will get the batteries for $3.47 for 20 batteries!

oh my! I got an error message when trying to order the AA ones...so I did it again, only it didn't apply my 0.75 coupon since its one time use. I zapped Amazon a quick email asking if they could see that I did indeed only order the AA ONCE and credit the 0.75. I just got this email in response.

Hello,

I'm sorry that you were not able to apply this promotional discount to your

order before it entered the shipping process. Unfortunately, I'm unable to apply

special discounts to items once the order is complete.

However, I am including a $5 promotional certificate for future use on our

website. The promotional certificate was applied to your account, and it will be

applied to your next order automatically--you'll see it during checkout. You

don't need to enter a claim code.

I realize a this can't fully make up for the inconvenience with this order.

Please accept it as a goodwill gesture and an apology for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you

again soon.

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

HECK yes you solved my problem! Now if I get the other $5 promo I'll be one happy mama!

Is the $7.72 price still good? I have logged on but I am not seeing a link anywhere saying "remember it's the 20 count on sale". I clicked on the link in the OP and it takes me to the page with a price of $13.96. Not sure where to look or if it is even still good.

Is the $7.72 price still good? I have logged on but I am not seeing a link anywhere saying "remember it's the 20 count on sale". I clicked on the link in the OP and it takes me to the page with a price of $13.96. Not sure where to look or if it is even still good.

Yes, they still are on sale. You have to change it from 28 count to the 20 count.

Then scroll down a little below that and click on the coupon.

On the right hand side click on the subscribe and save button to get an additional 15% off (cancel subscription after you recieve the batteries).

can you cancel the subscribe & save online or do you have to call?

you can do it from your account, there is a link that says something like manage your sub and save. I do this all the time with food items, if they would guarantee that price we are getting I might keep more of the subscriptions LOL

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?&ie=UTF8&docId=1000741021&pf_rd_m

Amazon Prime members will receive a $5 discount, good towards their next qualifying order when they add select Duracell batteries (sold by Amazon.com) to their current order. Customers who complete their qualifying purchase will receive their $5 discount via an email with a promotion code. When the promotion code is applied at check-out on their next order, the $5 discount is applied. You must be a current Prime member, or a Prime member in trial membership, to qualify. Not a Prime Member? Start Your One Month Free Trial

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/advertising/partners/duracell/duracell_prime_image_v3._V164127354_.jpg

So, amazon Prime Members will get the batteries for $3.47 for 20 batteries!

Where did you find the promo code? It says there's a promo code you have to enter into it at check out? did you do that?

Also are you supposed to be able to use one coupon per transaction? Because I was only able to use one coupon?

TIA

Where did you find the promo code? It says there's a promo code you have to enter into it at check out? did you do that?

Also are you supposed to be able to use one coupon per transaction? Because I was only able to use one coupon?

TIA

members will receive a $5 discount for their next order when select Duracell batteries (sold by Amazon.com) are purchased. When the promotion code is applied at check-out on their next order, the $5 discount is applied. You must be a current Prime member. Click on the link and it describes how to get the $5. It will arrive in 7 days via email.

members will receive a $5 discount for their next order when select Duracell batteries (sold by Amazon.com) are purchased. When the promotion code is applied at check-out on their next order, the $5 discount is applied. You must be a current Prime member. Click on the link and it describes how to get the $5. It will arrive in 7 days via email.

I was reading it wrong, I thought you needed a code to get the promotion, I sent them an email, so their probably going to think i'm crazy...

• 1 month later...