First Rumored Best Buy BF Items Posted on BF Site

Brad

Some of it could be fake, but apparantly the slightly older toshiba 51 inch for 899 briefly last november without hdmi so hopefully they will do it again. And there was much expectation that another store would match walmarts sub 1000 42 inch plasma.

From the ad:

eMachines Celeron M Desktop w/ 17" Monitor - $149.99

That computer definately wouldn't exist. Only a very few number of special motherboards have adapters to allow an Intel mobile processor to be used in a desktop chipset. I highly doubt emachines would use one. Also, this price seems very low for including a 17" monitor.

From the ad:

That computer definately wouldn't exist. Only a very few number of special motherboards have adapters to allow an Intel mobile processor to be used in a desktop chipset. I highly doubt emachines would use one. Also, this price seems very low for including a 17" monitor.

This was posted at FW before it came here. I think that the OP at FW meant to put Celeron D.

Last year BB had a emachines on BF for 199(after 400 in rebates) and it came with a 17" monitor.

From the ad:

WOW! I didn't even notice that... I have never seen a pre-built desktop rig with a Celeron M processor.