Gift help

otonoh

How about Bizou Beads for the girl? My six year old dd loves them. Also, you could consider the small Lalaloopsy dolls, Polly Pockets, Liv or Moxie dolls, makeup and bath stuff, etc. I think any six year old girl would be thrilled with anything like that. Ten year old boys are much more difficult to buy for, I think. My boys like G.I. Joe stuff, Captain America stuff, Nerf, Bakugan, etc.

For the girl, I agree with Pottsie, My DD 6 loves the Moxie Girls and the Disney Princess dolls. (esp Tinkerbelle) You could also look into dress-up clothes, My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop.

For the boy, if you wanna go the Star Wars route, but in a slightly different direction, there are alot of smaller lego Star Wars sets and with the sales going on, you can stretch that $25.00 a long way.

How about a Build A Bear animal for the 6 year old girl? For $25 you can get a bear and outfit. I bought a $10 bear and added a pink satin ballerina outfit for a little girl last year. She asked for a stuffed animal. It was so cute!

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod10190095&categoryId=cat110066&dressMeMode=true&embroidery=false&soundEligible=true&selected=bear-friends