Sock Monkey Nutcracker - $3.99 & Free Shipping (Was $9.99) @ Kohls.com

noehlp

St. Nicholas Square Sock Monkey Nutcracker

Item # 91933473

Was $9.99

Sale $4.99

Take 20% Off, enter coupon code: CYBER20

Final Cost: $3.99 & Free Shipping!

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/864823?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

Ok !! This is little guy is going home with me but he will end up in my good friend's Xmas list. She has a slight Sock monkey addiction !! LOL. Wait until she get load of this one. LOL... Wonder how long her hysterical laugh will last over this one.

I got this for DD13. She is getting quite a few sock monkey things

Did you got that mirror ? You know the one with the mirror to fit a human face ? I saw it on Amazon and told my friend( the one with monkey addiction) she should get one whenever she feel down and need a good laugh .LOL... We were joking and say she put it outside of front door and when the postman comes delivering mail he can get a good laugh,too.

Did you got that mirror ? You know the one with the mirror to fit a human face ? I saw it on Amazon and told my friend( the one with monkey addiction) she should get one whenever she feel down and need a good laugh .LOL... We were joking and say she put it outside of front door and when the postman comes delivering mail he can get a good laugh,too.

No I have not seen that will have to look for it. lol