Best dirty Santa gift you have gotten

sherri1480

It is where the first person gets to open the present, the second opens theirs, and decides if they want to keep it or trade it to the first, and so on. The last person gets to pick from everything that has been opened so far. They are fun. :)

in that case....my brother used to do these at the bank and he used to rave about the gifts, not sure what their limit was but he used to bring home some good stuff. a bottle of vodka one year, another year he got a kodak camera with the easy printer not sure what else.

I too was a little unsure as to what type of exchange it was:P I think if you've been able to get bargains through gottadeal no matter what you get it will be good. You can't beat giving something worth double the limit or more and the recipient will feel a winner regardless :)

Is this the same as a White Elephant party? I thought the gifts were supposed to be gag like, but I've never done one. We are having one next week and I plan on bringing an insult parrot that I found on amazon. Now I'm second guessing myself.

Is this the same as a White Elephant party? I thought the gifts were supposed to be gag like, but I've never done one. We are having one next week and I plan on bringing an insult parrot that I found on amazon. Now I'm second guessing myself.

I think that will be a hit! Stuff like that always seems to get "stolen" at the white elephant parties I have been to.

LOL. Insult parrot ? Isn't that what the pirates have on their shoulder ? What kind of insult. I hope it is one those once you turn it on , it will never shut up onces. What a great idea you got there

LOL. Insult parrot ? Isn't that what the pirates have on their shoulder ? What kind of insult. I hope it is one those once you turn it on , it will never shut up onces. What a great idea you got there

It's labeled adult only. Supposed to be really funny adult insults. I think I'll go ahead and get it. My friends without kids would LOVE it. lol

Here's the product:

http://www.amazon.com/Polly-Insulting-Parrot-Not-Children/dp/B000OGOZGK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322858688&sr=8-1

It's labeled adult only. Supposed to be really funny adult insults. I think I'll go ahead and get it. My friends without kids would LOVE it. lol

Here's the product:

http://www.amazon.com/Polly-Insulting-Parrot-Not-Children/dp/B000OGOZGK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322858688&sr=8-1

Told my friend ( who has a wacky sense of humor as Ido ) about your parrot and say she got to check this out. Yes, please do get the parrot and let me know what is the person's reaction.

We are doing this w/ a theme in family this year. The theme is "As Seen On TV" gifts. It's more for fun than anything else, I am looking forward to see what silly things people were able to find. I know I got some Robo-Stir thing, a set of "Sham-Wow's" and I have 1 more to pick up.

• 2 weeks later...
So I brought the insulting parrot to a white elephant party a week ago and it was a huge hit. It had us laughing for hours. The person who ended up with it though, I doubt will get much enjoyment from it, but it entertained all the other guests during the party.