Stocking stuffer ideas for almost 17 yo boy and 11 year old girl

copados1993

I am trying to come up with some ideas for my kids stockings. Every year it seems to get harder for me. Our son is into sports, loves to eat, and is pretty easy going. Our 11 yo daughter is hard. She isn't into little girl things anymore( except American Girl dolls) and I don't know what to do. Stockings always seem so expensive to do. I miss the days I could go to The Dollar Tree and load up lol! Any ideas would be great! I already have Hollister spray and beef jerky for our son and nothing for our daughter yet.

My kids are ages 19,18 and 16 and still love their stockings in fact the ones who have moved out begged for them to continue as it has all the "little things we need" in it. I usually put shampoos conditioner hair treatments hair scrunches cheap jewelry make-up chapsticks hair spray hair gel mousse cute socks Santa has been know. To shop Victoria secrets and get the expensive undies on clearance bath and body works stuff including body sprays perfumes gift cards iTunes or walmart cards to download songs movie rentals cell phone aps download cards. Pens pencils for school locker magnets magnetic mirror for locker hats gloves scarves for winter food gift cards to chain fast food gift cards to walmart target or where ever they like to shop. Hope that gives you some stocking ideas. My 2 oldest are Dds and they have begged to continue the stockings fir he little things to keep going.

For your son: Deodarant, hair products, body wash, items for his car(air freshener tools, safety items), a flashlight, toothpaste, toothbrush ( a must have according to my kids) favorite candy, gum, mints, brush, lint brush, key chain, socks, itunes card, book, or just more of his favorite foods and soda.

For your DD: BBW (body sprays, washes and lotions), hair products (shampoo, brush, comb, scrucchis) cool pens, flashlight, favorite candy, gum, mints, toothpaste, toothbrush, journal, gloves, socks, nail polish and remover, a small stuffed animal.....

In addition to alot of the above I also go to Target dollar spot and pick up whatever brain teaser games they have. The ones that are metal and connected together that you have to figure out how to separate. This year also my DS15 (almost 16) and DD13 will have book lights, stylus for their tablets, tablet sleeve.

We were watching our home movies the other day and i didnt realize almost every year the kids got chapstick.lol. We were all laughing because they were like thanks mom/dad. Not excited like the Target commercial with the school supplies. So this year no Chapstick or maybe I just will to get a laugh.LOL

We were watching our home movies the other day and i didnt realize almost every year the kids got chapstick.lol. We were all laughing because they were like thanks mom/dad. Not excited like the Target commercial with the school supplies. So this year no Chapstick or maybe I just will to get a laugh.LOL

I think you have to get the chapstick! ;-) Christmas morning just wouldn't be the same!!

I would of replied back before now but right after I made this post, my sweet golden retriever passed away. Again, thank you for the awesome ideas!

So sorry for your loss :( My aunt just lost their cocker spaniel yesterday too. Rainbow Bridge must be having a busy few days.

So sorry for your loss :( My aunt just lost their cocker spaniel yesterday too. Rainbow Bridge must be having a busy few days.

Thank you very much. It has been such a long day. Our other dog seems so sad. I woke up and was in bed thinking about Christmas and just a few minutes later I learned my dog had passed. It was not expected so it came as such a shock. :(

I love the idea of supplies for my sons car. He was just given my grandmother's car and this could be really cool. I'm thinking some Armour All wipes would be apreciated. We always do a giftcard for itunes for DS but this year I think we will do it for DD too. The brain teasers could be fun for both. I always seem to have a hard time with doing them without costing me a million dollars!