Compliments on my GottaDeal BF T-Shirt!

magst24

My wife and I got several comments/compliments on ours this morning. We were proud to show them and handed out a few BF GottaDeal business cards (Maybe we can get some plain GottaDeal ones next time to advertise all year ;) ;)).

My wife and I got several comments/compliments on ours this morning. We were proud to show them and handed out a few BF GottaDeal business cards (Maybe we can get some plain GottaDeal ones next time to advertise all year ;) ;)).

Yeah I can do that. I'll include more cards too next time. The BF cards were meant to be handed out before BF.

No one commented directly on mine, but as I was passing someone, he was talking with the person he was with, and pointing at my shirt, which I didn't realize until they had walked past, but they were chuckling, so I wondered if they were chuckling because I actually had a SHIRT that was a BF shirt, or if it was because they knew gottadeal...

Did you win a GottaDeal T-Shirt this year? Do you have one from a prior year? Did you wear it on Black Friday or before and take pictures? If so, post your pictures here.

This is also a challenge to my fellow Gottadealers: If you haven't already, wear your shirt and take pictures. These aren't just for sleeping in or using while you clean the house, folks! (though they can be useful for those activities, too). So here is my challenge: wear your shirt in a public place, take a picture, and post it in this thread. I suggest taking the picture either within a store or shopping area, or outside in an area representative of where you live (but those are just suggestions).

Note: To post a picture on Gottadeal, you must first save it to a web host such as Photobucket.com, then paste the file link into your message with the "Image" button.

I will start with the picture below. Just before Thanksgiving, I was on a business/sightseeing trip in Colombia. I took a shirt along from a prior year and snapped the attached picture while riding a gondola system above Medellin. (Maybe not a current Gottadeal market, but I took a risk for Gottadeal, as Medellin can still be a little risky for Gringos calling attention to themselves in Gottadeal shirts.) I'll post a picture with my new 2011 shirt soon.

Let's see those photos!

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/DSCN0921b.jpg

Edited by mcwalker