Amazon waitlist?

tokanm

If you are on a waitlist for an item how do you know if you end up getting the item? I have checked my account on amazon, my email, cart, wish list etc. I see nothing so I assume I did not get it? One said poor chance but one said good? I am so tired and confused:blush:

I should go out to the local stores...that would wake me up :shock: the crowds, the fighting and not to mention it is 19 degrees right now :eek:

sorry if this is a stupid question...

First time I ever had the waitlst popup saying the item was available. Unfortunately I missed it because it literally was at the very far upper right of the screen and because I was down lower I didn't see it. I thought it would "float" and be more visible. So keep that in mind that if you are browsing on the bottom of webpage you will miss seeing the popup's very very very small window/icon/screen.

I was on the waitlist quite a few times yesterday and was picked. The first time yesterday was for the $188 t.v. I saw the box up in the corner after scrolling up and it said something about I had missed the deal. Later on, it came up again and it was available for me to purchase so I got it. I got the Mr. Coffee(I think that was it) but chose not to take it. There was a few other things too but I didn't take them either.

Oh and you pretty much have to keep it on Amazon if your on the waitlist and you wanna try and get that item.