panasonic home theater system

jcarr492

I was able to order it online while at walmart though. Same model number and all. It didn't go completely down to 99 though. It was 104.xx. I bought it anyhow with pick up in store. I figured if it cost 5.00 more to get it online and not have to stand outside of sears til 4am..it was worth it. Got my confirmation email too that I can pick it up on Dec 1-2.

sears got my respect today...... I went around alot of stores today trying to find a home theater system but now the sales are over they are really high. Then I stopped at Sears I noticed a nice bundle Panasonic SC-BTT370P-K on the bottom shelves. with a sale price of $104.99. I thought that there was no way that price was right and just wanted know what the real price was so I got a sales rep.and he looked down and said that the price for that item was $104.99. I told him I will take it. He rings it up then he takes off running to the self and then comes back and proceeds to finish the checkout. ( When he left I glanced at the screen and saw $299.99 ) He got a price over ride from a manager for a wrong price display!!!! I got a $300 home theater with 3D Blu-ray player for only $104.99!!!! Sweet deal