Official One-and-Only "What I Got" & "My Black Friday Experience" Thread

Brad

I got up early and hit Kmart yesterday morning. Got the xbox deal for the hubby and some things for the kiddos. The real shopping began at 7:30 last night and got finished 12 hours later. Got lots of movies, video games, a new vaccuum for me, Microsoft office 2010, and tons of clothes. Score of the day for us though was my aunt and mom price matching the 3ds at walmart from the nebraska furniture mart ad. My aunt got the last one at one walmart and my mom got the last two at another. 99.00 each! That's a $70 savings on each one and we didn't have to battle the lines at NFM. CAme home went to bed and got up and finished shopping on amazon. Everyone is done! Woo hoo! Now just have to wait for everything to be delivered.

DD and I went to Walmart at 6:30pm last night for the Xbox/Kinect bundle. They handed out tickets for that at 7:30pm, and we were #27 out of the 60 they had. Still had to stay in line though, so missed out on most of the rest of the 10pm stuff. Managed to get the rubbermaid containers Might have been for the best though, I heard there were fights at the games and movies, also the sheets!

Got out of Walmart at 10:30pm, and onto Kohl's. Our Target and Best Buy are in the same shopping centre, so got to see the craziness at those. Lines wrapping around the buildings with cops out in force over there. At Kohl's it was pretty peaceful. We got in at midnight, and got the flatware

Was in line at 7:30 at Target, and the girl behind me and I chatted about we both were hoping to get the Kinect with Wipeout 2 game. We were only about 40 people back, and as the night went on, most of them were placeholders, and we ended up being in the third group of 30 people allowed in. They only had THREE Kinects!! She and I both got them, and they still had the games, but I was prepared to walk out if they didn't have the game to go with it, since the ad said no substitutions or rain checks, and I wasn't going to pay the same price to Target without the game...it was an absolute ZOO, but most everyone ahead of us was after the TVs, thankfully...just kind of pissed that they didn't plan to have more Kinects, because if I'd gotten there any later, I'd NEVER have gotten it, but as my dh says, "they just want to get you into the store." But they made no $$ off of me, since I got that, a $10 Transformer toy, and 3 Leap Frog toys for $8 each, and a package of baby wipes, LOL! I would've gotten a couple of other things, but I wanted out, and didn't want to get stuck in the checkout circus...

I have to say, I do like the midnight openings because after the initial wait, I didn't have to wait again, and most everyplace else, the lines were nil, because everyone had been there already by the time I got there! Very successful trip, and very happy with my purchases!! :D

Luckily I got my TV's online at Amazon a couple of weeks ago so I didn't have to worry about that. We got to Walmart last night about 9:30 or so. Left during half time of the TX, a&m game ( I knew once I left we'd turn it around :) ). There were several of us so I was able to get everything I wanted. I first went for the compaq laptop and was able to get a ticket and stood in line until my mom came to take my place. I was able to find the sheets when they first started getting them. I was able to make my way to the crowd and get several sets. Plus I found an additional full someone put back later. I ended up with 2 full sets, 3 or 4 queen and 1 king. My aunt got my office chair and storage bench. I was also able to get the rubbermaid containers. I then went and switched spots with my mom. I was able to get a cousin to come sit in line for me while I went up front and paid for all of my stuff. Right before midnight they gave us each our laptop and I checked out back in sporting goods and was in and out. On the way out I saw the kodak printer I wanted and ended up getting it too. Best experience at Walmart in awhile. Overall it was crowded, but we didn't have any really crazy people. My mom and aunt said some couple stopped and helped them load up the car with all of my goodies :).

I ordered a few things online from Kohls earlier in the day on Thanksgiving. I also ordered the GE 7.0 freezer from Home Depot for $159. It will be delivered on the 30th.

I hit up Sam's Club at 5 am and got 3 of the wine openers, 2 of the salt and pepper mills, $100 itune cards for $79, the 2 piece luggage set with the hard outside and crockpot. They were just letting people in when I got there. Everyone went in without any pushing or cutting in line and it was very peaceful.

i AM finally DONE getting everything I wanted and more. The kids and I slept in today after walmart last night/this morning. We headed to toys r us about 9:30 and of course they had NO idea where the shake it up bags were. Oh well! Thank GOD I forsaw to order one and it should arrive soon. i don't care I paid full price. DD wanted that so bad, and the dolls. She said if Santa doesn't bring her the dolls she'll know he isn't real:( Got them already wrapped:) So got ds the $24.99 little tikes table, got the kids some knick knack toys, got the baby the cruise and crawl play gym for 50% off. I had $5 off $25 coupons for my kids bdays so I used those and did 3 separate transactions. There was NO line at my toys r us and hardly anyone was there. Then we had lunch and headed to target where I scored $5 slippers for the kids and got dd some stockng stuffers and jeans. I wanted to get some games for the kinect and new xbox but the deals weren't good. Also, I did get the b1g1 free at tru but it was a PAIN! Only a few select games were available and one of the $5 rewards bucks I had isn't even good until Dec 1. NOT fair! oh and the new walmart pjs have holes in 1 pai. just gt em open too:( walmart was the best deal though.im so happy we went early and scored everything.

Sweet, it's black Friday saga time!

For the first time in BF history spanning 9 years, I camped out. Which really means I had a chair and lots of blankets. Anyway, I jumped into the Best Buy line at around 8pm Wednesday night. I was probably around #25 or so and I had a fantastic time. Lots of cool people out. We had a really cold night and a very hot day (It's Ga, ya'll). The news came out and interviewed a couple of folks. (You can see my back in one of the shots).

Best Buy supplied 2 port-a-potties (THANK YOU) and we managed to keep them clean and usable. Our only drama came from a guy who had come in hours earlier than me, set 2 chairs and left. Management told us that the chairs can be moved to the end of the line if guy isn't there. We gave him a few hours after I came to show back up, but by midnight (we were being generous since 12 am is about 7 hours after he put his chairs down) we moved him down. At 6 am the next day, he shows up looking for his chairs. When he finds them, he puts them back in their original spot and leaves AGAIN. He hasn't spent more than 5 minutes out here and I just sat through 30 degree temps overnight. So, of course, we moved him again. But this time we put his chairs all the way at the end of the plaza. The next time the guy shows up is 11 hours after the 6 am visit. He, again, tries to move his chairs back and that's when words are exchanged between him and many of the folks near where he is trying to jump in. No fighting happened, just raised voices (and the cops called in to make a complaint). He refused to go to the back of the line until he talked to management. Management didn't arrive until 8 pm Thursday night and by then the line was snaking around the plaza. The manager didn't bother talking to him until after the police arrived so they could put him out of the line with minimal trouble. He was told he could shop, but he wouldn't be allowed any of the doorbusters and he should immediately move to the back of the line. Now, if he had just gone to the back when he came back that last time, he would have been in the top 40-50 people.

Now, all that being recounted, I got the very last 42" Sharp for $199. I also purchased a stick vac and an mp3 player for dd. I was in and out in 15 mins. The employees were fantastic. My line mates were fantastic and everything went well for the most part.

Then I went to Old Navy. That was a hot mess. I managed to make it inside within the first 30 mins of opening, but the peacoats I was going for were decimated. I gathered the few items I wanted and just watched the line for a bit. They weren't moving anywhere and the employees were having a difficult time just trying to manage it all. Then I heard a crash! One of the employees had toppled over a mannequin and was screaming at someone (a customer maybe?) She was crying and lots of people started shouting. They gathered her up and took her away. That was when I decided it might be a little too soon to be here, so I bundled up my finds (I had finally found a cool coat I wanted that someone had just dropped) and hid them in the men's section and left. I went to Walmart for those neat picture frames and a telescope for DD. They didn't have either of the items. But as I was leaving the store, I noticed a telescope AND a picture frame I wanted just sitting in a pile of abandoned stuff! So, I snagged it and no one tried to kill me.

Back to Old Navy, the line is moving a bit this time, although people I saw before I left were still there. My stuff was still intact and I got in line. But I was so exhausted and I just wanted to get home. I abandoned my stuff again (without hiding it this time) and went home. Lo and behold, I logged into oldnavy.com before I went to bed and was able to order everything I had in my hands previously...with free shipping. So, I got everything I wanted. Now I am home and thinking about sleeping again.

Here's my Black Friday (beginning on Thursday eve.):

Left the house around 8pm last night, so headed to Michaels & managed to get their last Michaels' exclusive Cricut machine (with 4 cartridges preloaded). Luckily I have gotten to know the store manager a bit (he was a Girl Scout Cookie Dad!), so when I walked in the store, and saw him - I immediately asked him about the machine, and he said there was only one left, but he'd hold it for me while I shopped. :) I also picked four cartridges I wanted (they were 60% off reg. price), and got a free Jubilee cartridge. I've never used one of these, but a friend has one and said she loves it, so thought I'd give it a try. This was my birthday present from DH. (My birthday is Monday.) So, I felt that my BF shopping started out on a good note. :g_dance:

Our next stop was Old Navy. Now for a bit of a rant...Did anyone else do Old Navy?! :confused: We were after that FREE Kodak Easy Share waterproof camera (w/$40 purchase). Our store had 50 to give out, and I managed to be about 20th in line at 9:30pm last night. DD15 started doing Black Friday with me a few years ago, and brought a friend last & this year. I was a bit annoyed at some of the people in line....yes, I was in total agreement at getting upset when people showed up nearing 11:00pm (and later) and tried to butt in line with their friends after we had all been freezing our butts off waiting there for hours...but it really irritated me when the people behind me were yelling at the store manager (at 11:55pm) to be sure to check IDs to make sure everyone getting a wrist band was at least 16 years old. My DD's friend is turning 16 in two weeks, and my DD will be 16 in a month -- AND, they both had their own money to spend, had planned what they were going to buy, sat in line with me, etc. They had earned the right to get a wrist band IMO. Well, DD didn't want to fight it, so she went without, but I told the manager that DD's BFF was 16, (and he did not question it) so she was able to get a wrist band, and she spent $80 in the store to boot. She deserved that camera, and I'm glad she got it!! Of course I got one as well (planning to give it to DS12), but since DD didn't get a band (which I would have fought for, but she told me not to), she wasn't into it & only bought one item. What also irritated me, was these same women that were barking about the 16 years old age requirement, had also been talking about how they were planning to buy stuff, get the camera, then return the stuff they bought!!:curse: That is to me is more WRONG than flubbling your age by a few weeks, so you can take part in the deal (where you are planning to spend the money required & KEEP the items).

Toys R Us was disappointing, we didn't get there til almost 1:00am, they were out of the Atari Flashback I wanted for DH, out of the Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Black Pear set, the Star Wars Lego sets weren't on sale, and line for the register was crazy long...I did wait through it for Squinkies, and other Lego sets though. Not sure that was really worth it due to my back & foot pain.

Got to Walmart around 2am - almost all the kids PJ's were gone (managed to find a couple for the twins), NO sheets, or comforter sets left. I did get the HP all-in-one printer for my mom, and a few of the $5 ear buds. The bike I wanted to get for DD was gone (if they even had any because the sales people in the toy/bike area were useless). Looked like most of the Xbox games were gone, so I just didn't even want to take the time to look. However, the registers were clear by this time though, so got out of there pretty fast.

Next was JCPenney - which was pretty easy as well, if it hadn't been for my back & feet...of course after the TRU line, I was starting to hurt, and by the time I got to JCP I was really in pain. The people there were so nice though, they had the snow globes at the escalator, and the ladies were so bright, and friendly. I did have some trouble finding some of the Junior clothing items I was after for DD (she and her BFF went off on their own for a bit), but I think it was because my back & feet were hurting so much. Once I got everything to the register I only had to wait for one person ahead of me, and they were so effecient with their line I was really impressed. They had one person managing the line, who also took security devices & hangers off the clothing items, so when you got to the register they only had to scan everything & throw it in a bag. They were also very friendly and chipper...made me feel good even with my back & feet bothering me. :gdbouquet1:

Went to Lowe's next for poinsettias - wished they would've had white ones also, but for $0.98/each - I went ahead and got 6 of them.

After all that we went to Chick-fil-A for FREE breakfast, I was underwhelmed by the chicken mini's, so I let the girls have mine, and got a breakfast burrito for myself.

Last two stops were ACMoore for some more scrapbooking stuff: $5 pattern scissor set (got it), and $5 paper trimmer (which they were out of), and FiveBelow for the Toy Story Operation game.

Wanted to go to Kmart, but the girls were about to pass out by this time, (7:30am) so we headed home. They were both asleep by 8:00am. :gdsleep:

So, that's about it - there's a couple more things I may go out for on Saturday, but we'll see. I'm having some buyers regrets over some items I picked up at Old Navy, which were not sale items, but I purchased anyway...I spent well over the $40 there, so will not feel bad about returning a few things.;)

I also wanted to add that my walmart was very organized, even if the people who worked there were not knowledgeable about ANYTHING. They wouldn't tell us where ANYTHING was. It was ridiculous! Toys were in totally different aisles. Kids clothing was in womens. They said the cameras would come out on a cart. We had to line up at electronics. The games were nuts. Gone by 9:30. By the time we got our xbox the games were completely gone. I coldn't believe it. Thankfully I got everything else I'd wanted though. I'll go back for the games this coming week.

1st trip to WM: The only thing we really went to walmart for at 10 was the trampoline. I was able to get it. I was also able to get my daughter an operation buzz lightyear and a few disney books. My husband also got the boys a football each. They got those today when we got home.

2nd trip to WM (another town): I got a few DVDs; Marley & Me, Charlie Brown (about blanket), Rocky, and another 1.96 movie (can't remember what it is..lol). I was able to get my daughter some new panties and me some new socks. I am going to dare anyone to steal them..lol.

3rd trip to WM (in yet another town)-went to pricematch: I got my daughter the Kerplunk game.

Guitar Center: We put a guitar on layaway for one of the boys. It was regularly prices 499.99. It was on sale for 349.99. It had a surface scratch on it so they gave us another 10% discount off sale price. So final price was 315.99. We got a gig bag for 40.00 and 2 guitar stands for 10.00 (on sale 2/10.00). I got my other son a new Keyboard. It was regular 299. It was on sale for 249.99 and it also had an instant rebate of 50.00. So it ended up being 199.99. The only downside was that the adapter was not included. but for the keyboard it is a great price. They are going to be so surprised because they think they are getting a hunting blind. They had much rather have the guitar and keyboard!

It was a good day overall! There were only a few smaller things that I was not able to get.

I decided to go to the "small" WalMart by me instead of the Super WalMart and thought it wouldn't be so bad, big mistake! People were crazy!! The sheets, towels and kids stuff was just jam packed by each other and I thought someone was gonna get trampled. I guess we take our cheap socks and underwear serious 'round these parts! I left Walmart with everything I wanted minus a package of socks for my daughter.

Came home and got a couple of hours of sleep and hit up Meijer for the 4am door busters. It was such a world of difference!! People were just milling around and they had a line set up for people trying to get the big ticket items. A few minutes before 4, the staff started rolling out big carts of the misc other stuff like toys and whatever and people were just calmly putting things in their carts.

I wasn't out for anything big this year, but i was happy that I did get what I was going for!

Oddly enough the best thing I bought was this morning when I woke up and checked in here and saw in the Online Deals that I could get Harry Potter Deathly Hallows from Best Buy cheap with free shipping. Those were on my list for my son and I had some rainchecks for Target, but the BB price today was better than Target!

After scoring all my Target deals online my dh braved Walmart for me because I was nervous to go, VERY glad he did because it was crazy, fights broke out n he could barely move ( and my dh is a big guy and 6 foot 4!) He scored ony a few things on my list but was SUPER happy that he scored me the comforter sets ( Tangled and cars), got my blender, pyrex set, and mini chopper. By the time he could actually move all of the toys /clothes/ and any other odd n end I needed were gone! I will never shop wm again on bf or send dh unless it is online...too crazy for me!

Bff and I went to the outlets and got AMAZING deals at CHildrens place, Justice, rue 21, kenneth cole, b&bw etc.

We got to Kmart and it was MUCH busier then I have ever seen it. I think this is due to it opening later then everything else so more people hit up kmart then normal. First time ever it was a bit chaotic, things were unorganized and I missed out on a lot of deals. Was pretty bummed about it but still got a few things I needed like the tangled ds game, a few power tools n such for dh, n character tees.

By the time I got to Toys r us not mych was left. Was very happy to get the b1g1 princess n me outfits, shake it up and icarly bags, victorious doll, barbie beauty set, n mater spy garage. But, everything else on my list was sold out.

Did good at the mall, found some good deals at Macys and a few other stores. Picked up some gingerbread dolls from build a bear workshop for toys for tots gifts.

Last stop was bealls n I was surprised but I bought a crazy amount of stuff there. Great deals, coupons, products n I opened a card for an extra 15 percent off n then right away paid it off with my debit card in the store ( love that feature)

Overall a SUPER fun day that I look foward to every year. Didnt buy as much as I usually do but still bought more then I probably should have...lol.

I enjoy this board each year and hope everyone else had a great experience this year too...n I hope all the crazies stay home next year!! Too many sad stories of riots, fights n worse this year!

What we nailed...

Walmart in store: Smurfs dance Wii. Rio Wii. Zhu Zhu movie.

Toys R Us in store: Cookie, Marmaduke, Barbie Dress

Gymboree: half the store I believe

Disney Outlet: Cinderella dress

Walmart online: Really Cool Convertible 12 volt ride on

Amazon online: Barbie Camper (only 50 bucks!!! WOW), 99 dollar Kinect (I had a Malibu beach house for 1.50 but it was obviously a price mistake and didn't go through)

Bestbuy.com Harry Potter DH2 (I had the 24" Dynex ready to check out, but decided against it.

5 mets hats for $5 each at Lidz outlet. Nice $5 selection last night!

Target: Air Hog Sharpshooter and "Shake it Up" CD.

It was a crazy freaking night!

Was in line at 7:30 at Target, and the girl behind me and I chatted about we both were hoping to get the Kinect with Wipeout 2 game. We were only about 40 people back, and as the night went on, most of them were placeholders, and we ended up being in the third group of 30 people allowed in. They only had THREE Kinects!! She and I both got them, and they still had the games, but I was prepared to walk out if they didn't have the game to go with it, since the ad said no substitutions or rain checks, and I wasn't going to pay the same price to Target without the game...it was an absolute ZOO, but most everyone ahead of us was after the TVs, thankfully...just kind of pissed that they didn't plan to have more Kinects, because if I'd gotten there any later, I'd NEVER have gotten it, but as my dh says, "they just want to get you into the store." But they made no $$ off of me, since I got that, a $10 Transformer toy, and 3 Leap Frog toys for $8 each, and a package of baby wipes, LOL! I would've gotten a couple of other things, but I wanted out, and didn't want to get stuck in the checkout circus...

I have to say, I do like the midnight openings because after the initial wait, I didn't have to wait again, and most everyplace else, the lines were nil, because everyone had been there already by the time I got there! Very successful trip, and very happy with my purchases!! :D

forgot to mention that I did recon at Target on Wed night to find out where these were going to be, and the people there were pretty clueless...so imagine my surprise at midnight, when the people in that area were STILL clueless when asked where this stuff was...I started freaking out that I was going to not get the deal, because I was picturing a standoff with me holding the Kinect, and someone else holding the last copy of the game...

I went to TRU to get a Power Wheels and some B1G1F video games. Got there at 7:00 and they opened at 9:00. The line was around the building, but not too bad. By opening it was wrapped around again! Glad I wasn't those people. :)

The Power Wheels was out when I got inside and there were none of the "good" video games shown in the ad. I picked up some other items and got in line. 1 1/2 hours later I pulled up the GottaDeal online tracker to see what was available on the website. I purchased everything I had in my cart online from my cell phone and left my items behind in the store. We probably had another 45+ minutes left to get to a register.

BTW, Did ANYONE see Battlefield 3 at their Walmart last night? It wasn't either of the Walmart's I went to, and I was there at the opening of one of them.

I saw it at mine...

I got:

2 remote control cars, 2 pillows, 2 xbox games at Walmart

pj's and the free bag at Victoria Secret!!!

dragon castle online from TRU

movies, xbox games from Amazon

I really didn't "need" anything this BF I kinda screwed myself out of BF this because I got most of my stuff already because of this site...

Did anyone try to use the Younlers $10 coupon today??? Here is my experience:

Went to my local Younkers this morning armed with the $10 coupon from the ad in yesterday's paper. WHAT A CROCK OF SH**!! (pardon my language)

I got in the line 3 times, thinking I had it figured out and each time was told the coupon would not work on what I wanted to purchase! First, I had 4 pair of socks....:"Sorry, those are Doorbusters"

Then, 5 pieces of $2.00 fudge...."Sorry, an individual item has to be at least $10" Then, a clearance item...."Sorry, that is a YELLOW DOT" clearance. AAGGHH! After tromping around the store for another 30 minutes, I see that 90% of the store has green "Doorbuster" signs on it. The ONLY items I saw that had the tiny little "you may use your $10 coupon on this" signs was a $189 bedding set and a $79 purse!

I was not the ONLY one frustrated with the complicated exclusions. There were people all over the store commenting on it. Some laughed...it was a joke. Some, like me, were mad and felt tricked. I ended up leaving and left the coupon laying on the steps outside the door of the store. Let some other sucker try and figure out how to use the worthless coupon.

In the past, Younkers was always one of my early stops on Black Friday, armed with the $10 coupon and I have NEVER had such trouble using it before! Well, those days are done for me and many others. I will NEVER waste any time or effort on Younkers BF coupon again. I suppose there are many executives at Younkers HQ chuckling over this one. Gee.....what else can we add to the fine print to make sure that no one gets to use this coupon???? Very funny. Well, your plan may of backfired. I am not the only one who left a Younkers with a bad feeling today. I have even seen mention of your stupid coupon on Black Friday message boards and blogs today. Younkers is the joke of Black Friday stories this year!

My oldest and I went shopping after supper. Seeing so many 'door busters' languishing on various web sites, I wondered how B&M sales went. We were in Salem, New Hampshire. First stop was Sears and there were a LOT of TVs on the floor. The sales associate told me sales were 50% of expectations. Next stop was Best Buy. They had a lot more TVs in the aisles than Sears. The store was very busy, so I didn't talk to anyone, but there were hundreds of sets of all sizes piled up throughout the store. Last stop was the Super Walmart (we needed milk and eggs for the morning). I have never seen so many TVs in my life. When you walked through the door, there were 19 and 22 inch sets -- maybe three pallets. After that were at least forty 55 inch sets. When I turned into produce, there were twenty more. And smaller sets too. Mostly Vizio, but Sanyos too. And we never left the grocery area. I asked our cashier if anyone had showed up for BF. She said yes, but that TVs are arriving at the store faster than they can sell them.

When I picked up my Fires at Staples, I inquired about their BF preview and the associate told me that no one showed up. Tomorrow, I'll be in Plaistow and will visit Home Depot, Kohls, Staples (I need one more Fire), and Walmart.

If this is representative, we can expect some amazing discounts as stores try to lure us to buy their excesses.

Did anyone else voyage out tonight? Were shelves picked clean?

Well my contacts/friends who were NOT going to go shop at midnight or earlier got to the stores around 6am or so and everything I wanted was gone and the stores were pretty much cleaned out. Looks like I am going to have get lucky for the lucky bags this year if I want a good deal on what I wanted :(

It looks like the midnight openings will be back next year though it could backfire as maybe those who had a bad time won't be back next year.???

*or not *

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-11-26/black-friday-may-have-gained-from-early-starts-younger-shoppers.html

Edited by JohnnyLaRue

Last Week: $100 23-inch HP LED monitor from Staples

BLACK FRIDAY:

Staples:

HP Desktop $400

Norton Internet Security 2012 $40 but FREE after rebate :D

Disney Store

2 Winnie the Pooh large mugs $4 each

Macys

Levi's Skinny Jeans $40 (okay not super cheap but I needed jeans and these fit really well)

Sears

Jacket $30 (bought it regular price but used the $10 off coupon, got a free ornament too)

Gap.com

Cowel neck cable sweater $33 (44% or so off)

I still need to buy some boots and possibly another sweater.

My bro picked up 2 $19 All-In-One printers from Walmart with ink cartridges included and the George Foreman Grill from Kohls ($12.99 after $10 mail in rebate)

best buy online:white collar season 1 and 2, just dance 3, 8gb micro sd card, and 8 simple rules(back ordered)

walmart: marvin the martian hat, superman long sleeve thermal tee, and like 6 dvds

target: daughtrys new cd, himym season 6 and knocked up

jcpenny: snow globe

my dad picked me up some 12x12 paper holders at joanns because i didnt feel like staying up till the store opened.

Got at Gamestop at 10 last night and was 8th in line. "Used my credit and got xbox360 free"

Sorry, but I will have to raise the "Not Free" flag. Your store credit for that free item cost you and generally more people in upside-down trading than you can imagine. Friends don't let friends shop at Gamestop!